Beisbol
I have a baseball thread back in KBC-landia so I will make one here as well. Enjoy. Apparently a Mantis is good luck. Go Royals. Not sure if we're going to make the playoffs this season. The AL East is STRONG. We're going to have to go 30-11 for us to get in I think.
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults"
Indians had a sweet walk-off inside the park HR tonight
[Image: Carl+Winslow+lipitor+Gun+Stolen+Steal.jpg]
I like going to baseball games, but I don't like baseball.

I go to a lot of Rangers and Frisco Rough Riders games. Always a blast.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
I'm the same way with baseball. I'd rather go to a game then watch it on TV and fall asleep. I'll watch the highlights and listen to it on the radio at work but sitting through a 3+ hour game on TV is water board torture.
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
I really enjoy listening to the games on the radio. Second only to going to the game.
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults"
(08-21-2016, 04:28 PM)M.6.R.6.D.6.R Wrote: I really enjoy listening to the games on the radio. Second only to going to the game.

101 The Fox does do a damn good radio broadcast for the games
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
(08-21-2016, 04:32 PM)dead Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 04:28 PM)M.6.R.6.D.6.R Wrote: I really enjoy listening to the games on the radio. Second only to going to the game.

101 The Fox does do a damn good radio broadcast for the games

You're thinking of the Chiefs games. 610 covers the Royals

By the way, how do you guys feel about MLB power Rankings? Of course some sources will be different but God damn ESPN is biased as all hell. Anyone else here feel like ESPN always shits on your team?
So anyone else on this forum watching the postseason? I'm a Dodgers fan but I would be happy just seeing a team that isn't Toronto win it all. 3/4 teams remaining are good odds of that!
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Ben Zobrist FTW. No longer a KC Royal but the man named his daughter after our team. Bravo Cubbies.
They're getting rid of WS home field advantage for the winner of the all Star game, as reported by ESPN. I don't feel like this is justified in anyway shape or form.
TRADES TRADES TRADES! What did your teams do so far this offseason? What do you like? What do you hate? The Royals gave Wade Davis to the Cubs for Jorge Soler, which I feel is an alright move, we need starting pitchers more than anything in my opinion but Soler will be a good fit for us if we have to trade one of the other guys we will not be able to afford anymore. Or Soler is tradestock. I trust the mad scientists in our front office so we'll see how it goes.
Royals trade Jarrod Dyson to Seattle for starting pitcher Nathan Karns.
Excited to have Encarnacion.
[Image: Carl+Winslow+lipitor+Gun+Stolen+Steal.jpg]
As much as I hated him as a Blue Jay he is one hell of a player......Also... PITCHERS AND CATCHERS IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!! BEISBOL IS BACK!
BASEBALL IS BACK! Sing the praises. Fucking Madison Bumgartner (sp?) hit the highest exit velocity HR ever by a pitcher at 112 mph.
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »