What are you playing?
Jammed for hours on the PSN PS4 free game of the month Sniper Elite 4 with Avalos last night. It’s a poor person game like Wiggz would say, since it was PS+ free, but it plays amazing.

Will be eventually finishing this game. Kinda tempted to get the season pass for all the extra levels and guns.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
(08-05-2019, 11:26 PM)Wiggz Wrote: My kid is into Pewdiepie and Minecraft now. So I got her Minecraft for Switch. It does Cross Play with Xbone so we been building a world together all fucking day. Game is dumb as fuck but we've had a blast playing together. She makes some tarded shit. Im all trying to make intricate tunnel systems and shes making lava pools on the roof of her house.

Now you gotta police that shit to make sure she's not playing with AJ or Fattie.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
Has anyone played Wasteland 2, by Deep Silver? Supposed to be the sequel to some 30 year old computer RPG, and it’s made by the guys who made the original Fallout. It also has a sequel coming next year apparently.

Has my eye on it for awhile, may be picking it up tonight.
I got it for free a while back. Can't remember if Twitch Prime or PSN. Its a top down old school RPG. I found the interface to be a pain in the ass and at least at the start there was a fuck ton of text to read, but old school RPGs aren't really my thing. Also not a fan of Witcher 3, in large part due to the walls of text/bad voice acting, so my taste in this area is clearly suspect, because everyone tells me Witcher 3 is the greatest game ever.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
I tried Witcher 2, and I thought it was fucking dog shit. Worse menu experience I had in a game in a long time. I can’t imagine 3 is any better.
I finally played and finished Crackdown 3 in Xbone.

Might as well have played Crackdown 1 again. But Orb hunting and the combat is as fun as before. The final boss is one of the harder ones in a game in recent memory.

Was gonna go for the platinum or whatever its called on Xbone but the first collectible I went after is glitched. So nevermind. I'm over it.

2/5
Been switching between Dragon Quest XI and Madden 20 the past month or so. Even tho I ended up snapping the disc for last year's Madden in half, I made the mistake of renting the new one and got sucked back into Ultimate Team and the new myplayer type mode so I ended up buying it. Sucks cause I'm also gonna have to renew my PSN+ soon too because I bought it when I got last year's Madden since you needed it to do all the UT stuff like Solo Challenges/Battles and H2H to unlock shit. Had to pick up DQXI too because it's a nice, slow paced rpg that I can jump back and forth between so I don't end up just grinding Madden challenges endlessly until I beat them all, then I'll have to play online H2H because there's nothing left, which leads to controllers and/or discs getting broken. Also gonna be checking out WoW Classic when it starts next week.

And Witcher 3 is one of the greatest games ever. Even if you don't like all the text or the story there's so much shit you can do just running around the world map and doing side quests, or just enjoying the music and scenery as you fight monsters or even just going from town to town. Hell Witcher 3 was the only game I've ever actively avoided the main quest because I thought I was about to beat the game and didn't want it to end, so I spent about a month just running around completing everything else until I realized I still had about 10 more hours of story after the part I thought was the end so I finally finished it then spent another 3 months or so fucking around with the 2 dlc expansions.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
I platinumed Maddeb 20 in a day and H2H is usually my go to when I'm too drunk to focus on anything else.

I can't stand the presnap commands moving to the D Pad again this year. Its literally the only thing different this year.
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »