What are you playing?
It's one of those threads. You know the drill. 

I'm back on Destiny doing the Taken King stuff I never did. Just waiting for something new to play. Madden 17 is pre-installed and ready so that will be next. Come on Tuesday!
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Me and my buddy are gonna crush an all nighter of 7 Days To Die on Friday hopefully. Other than that a lil No Mans Sky here and there, with a dash of Elder Scrolls Online. Otherwise kinda burned out on gaming lately. Hell been hoping in the Hump Crew and just kicking it really.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Finally finished Witcher 3. Ending I got was amazing. Probably gonna beast it with dead on 7 Days to Die before too long. Anything to tide me over until Battlefield 1 drops.
[Image: 12861551_f520.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes AlDirty's post
Hells ya man, did Vader ever get 7 Days To Die?
(08-18-2016, 07:54 PM)dead Wrote: Hells ya man, did Vader ever get 7 Days To Die?

Pretty sure he got it.  Hopefully he'll hop on after he gets in billionth Platinum, lol.
[Image: 12861551_f520.jpg]
Haha fuckin right, shit whatever makes ya happy. My buddy is coming over to do our offline game tomorrow night, but I'm down for the online any other time.
just Hearthstone and Civ V still.
Meowth, That's Right!
secret message:  jews rock!!
[Image: kmRLO6O.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

I've been obsessed with Hearthstone for the past few months. If I'm not playing it I usually watch streamers and tournaments on twitch to try to learn something or get a new deck to try. I've spent way too much money on cards trying to build competitive decks to maybe get into tournaments one day but I can't even hit the legend ranks yet and it's pissing me off. I got to rank 3 or 4 the past few seasons but I just can't seem to get any higher since I tilt pretty easily and go on long losing streaks that burn me out and I end up taking a few days off and then I end up not having enough time to grind again before the next season starts. I really need to just uninstall it but it taps into some kind of OCD thing in my head that I just can't stop playing it, just like every other Blizzard game I've played. It kind of sucks actually but for now the fun moments still outweigh the bad ones so I guess I'm fucked.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehogg96's post
yo add me dawg hektik#1843
i've been playing since about launch, i usually net-deck and don't have every card memorized like little kids, but fuck i love unwinding with this game getting stoned. i've never gotten to rank 3 or 4...maybe 11 or 12 haha.

the adventures, the monthly card backs, the brawls...perfect lil game for an old man like me. i don't spend a lot of dollars, but i'll splurge once in a while.
Meowth, That's Right!

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

I started playing a little towards the end of last year then started getting into it more competitively a couple months before WotOG and the switch to standard, which was just enough time to get good with a couple decks before I couldn't use them anymore because half the cards got cut out of standard. I should have stopped there but I kept playing and got used to the new format and got back to the high ranks but like I said that's as far as I can go. Maybe once I finally hit legend rank I can start to relax more when I play, but for now I'm the opposite of you and just sit there all day angrily smoking all my weed so I don't break shit after some RNG bullshit or when I get a 10 game win streak with a deck then I try to play it the next day and can't win a single game.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
i started telltale batman. its alright, i guess.

im waiting on season 3 of twd.
[Image: ugly_betty_costume.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]
There wasn't enough of the first episode of TellTale Batman. As soon I got interested in it it was over.
(08-19-2016, 04:20 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: I started playing a little towards the end of last year then started getting into it more competitively a couple months before WotOG and the switch to standard, which was just enough time to get good with a couple decks before I couldn't use them anymore because half the cards got cut out of standard. I should have stopped there but I kept playing and got used to the new format and got back to the high ranks but like I said that's as far as I can go. Maybe once I finally hit legend rank I can start to relax more when I play, but for now I'm the opposite of you and just sit there all day angrily smoking all my weed so I don't break shit after some RNG bullshit or when I get a 10 game win streak with a deck then I try to play it the next day and can't win a single game.

i want that legend cardback :( and the HotS back. they're the only 2 obtainable i do not have. i even got the CEs of 3 games i don't give a shit about for the backs.

i ran to the T-mobile store for that fucking iPhone hero haha.
Meowth, That's Right!

Got The Warriors from ps2 on ps4. Fucking loved this game. Top 10 movie for me as well.
Goldeneye Source

Shame that you ninjas don't play this.
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
i played it like 6 years ago....worth checking out the completed version?
Meowth, That's Right!

Yes it's a lot better. More people are playing and the servers always seem to be full.
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
Bounced back and fourth from 7 Days To Die, and Titanfall 2 tech test all weekend.
Finally got to play the Titanfall 2 Tech Test. Now I'm just ready for the full, polished game.
Ya I'm really fuckin excited, about as much as I am for Battlefield.
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »