Last Night I Watched...
Thread for your recently watched movies and TV shows.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
13 Cameras

It sucked!
2/5 stars
Last night I watched Batman V Superman, loved it. Tonight will probably be dominated by wrestling, trying to stay current.
Finished Season 5 of Game of Thrones. One more left. This show has been 100x better this second time around.

Then it's on to Stranger Things. Then Ballers Season 2.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Tarzan
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
Blank Check. The homies and I were baked out of our fucking skulls and decided to re watch a classic.
[Image: b2afca358920e0bd1472980843f2ab3b.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like jewgalo's post
(08-17-2016, 01:44 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Blank Check. The homies and I were baked out of our fucking skulls and decided to re watch a classic.

Tone Loc babay!
[+] 3 users Like dead's post
He sure did make million dollars go along way!
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Im watching Bulletproof with Adam Sandler and Damon Waynes. Great fucking movie. Criminally underrated.
[+] 6 users Like Wiggz's post
Everybody Wants Some was OK. I usually LOVE this dude's films, this one is more for romantic kids i guess. This was quite a bit like an 80's version of his Dazed and Confused set in college.

I watched Death Proof and Kill Bill too.

Also have been watching The Goldbergs. I finally found a lil binge-able sitcom for background noise and i'm already near the end :\
Meowth, That's Right!
secret message:  jews rock!!
[Image: kmRLO6O.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

I didnt care for Everybody Wants some. Lacked the charm of Dazed. Linklater was a one hit wonder. A Scanner Darkly is ok. Fucking weird but I always liked it.

Dazed and Confused is a hell of a movie though if thats going to be your one hit.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
aw really? I love all of his movies dude, this was probably the worst one though. Waking Life and Slacker were great philosophical stoner flicks, That Sunsrise trilogy...same I love the talky shit, and I definitely used to be one of the romantic kids in his demographic. And I love PKD, I love the Scanner adaptation.

So yeah, this one let me down big time :\
Meowth, That's Right!

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

A scanner darkly was my ssshhhiiitttt! I even went out and read the book.
the books is hilarious with like twice as much brain dead druggie banter.  they start talking about sending a hash robot over the border i was rollin'

Quote:Well, see, you take a huge block of hash and carve it in the shape of a man. Then you hollow out a section and put a wind-up motor like a clockworks in it, and a little cassette tape, and you stand in line with it, and then just before it goes through customs you wind up the key and it walks up to the customs man, who says to it, 'Do you have anything to declare?' and the block of hash says, 'No, I don't,' and keeps on walking. Until it runs down on the other side of the border."
"You could put a solar-type battery in it instead of a spring and it could keep walking for years. Forever."
"What's the use of that? It'd finally reach either the Pacific or the Atlantic. In fact, it'd walk off the edge of the Earth, like--"
"Imagine an Eskimo village, and a six-foot-high block of hash worth about--how much would that be worth?"
"About a billion dollars."
"More. Two billion."
"These Eskimos are chewing hides and carving bone spears, and this block of hash worth two billion dollars comes walking through the snow saying over and over, 'No, I don't.'"
"They'd wonder what it meant by that."
"They'd be puzzled forever. There'd be legends."
"Can you imagine telling your grandkids, 'I saw with my own eyes the six-foot-high block of hash appear out of the blinding fog and walk past, that way, worth two billion do!lars, saying, "No, I don't." 'His grandchildren would have him committed."
"No, see, legends build. After a few centuries they'd be saying, 'In my forefathers' time one day a ninety-foot-high block of extremely good quality Afghanistan hash worth eight trillion dollars came at us dripping fire and screaming, "Die, Eskimo dogs!" and we fought and fought with it, using our spears, and finally killed it.'
Meowth, That's Right!

Omg I fucking loved the drug banter! Its been forever since I read it but I remember ot being funny as fuck. A lot of psych info too. I was taking a psych class at the time and it was pretty damn useful.
Word Scanner Darkly was awesome. I watched the 2001, and 2002 Royal Rumble matches late at night.
I watched the get down last night, silly show
watched Kill Bill v2 and was on my phone the whole time.. should have tried watching that supercut.
Meowth, That's Right!

Ive been rewatching Narcos. Fucking amazing show, highly suggest.
I started rewatching the 1st season of Boondocks. Finished the first disc last night so tonight will be disc 2.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »