UFC 207 tonight
anyone watching this tonight? I bet Nunes+150, Dilliashaw-205, Cruz-230, Smolka+120, Magney-181 and over 2.5 rounds-190
I'm watching for The Return. I don't know a single other person who is fighting. I don't follow UFC closely enough. But I'll be watching it all.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Stream?
Code:
http://www.streamendous.com/ch_a.php?1
off to a good start with magny and over hitting. main card starting now
i picked kim and im nervous. im doubled up on my draftkings and this is make or break
[Image: ugly_betty_costume.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip]
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
I just took a shit that was more entertaining and put up a better fight than anyone on this card has so far.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
has there been a finish yet? the only fight that got stopped early was the very first fight for (alleged) illegal knees, i think
Some dude got knocked the fuck out way earlier. Like the first fight of the prelims maybe. Dude was Undefeated and it was his UFC debut.
ohhh ya, vs mike pyle i think. that was like 10 beers ago i forgot haha
great gameplan by Cruz. anytime you have a chance to stand for 5 straight rounds against a 32-1 amateur boxer while he continuously shits on you all fight, gotta do it
night night ronda
Jesus Christ. Ronda is done. Never to come back. Go ahead and write up the rise and fall documentary and call it a day.
Some dude on FB bought the PPV and livestreamed it on Facebook. I clicked on it literally seconds before the TKO
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults"
[+] 1 user Likes Avalos's post
(12-31-2016, 12:53 AM)M.6.R.6.D.6.R Wrote: Some dude on FB bought the PPV and livestreamed it on Facebook.  I clicked on it literally seconds before the TKO

so as soon as the fight started rite
[+] 2 users Like bj0rn's post
I am absolutely loving the Ronda meme fire storm that has hit today, holy shit.
If she lost with some humility she wouldnt get as much hate.

She says shes a role model then after ONE loss she says she wanted to kill herself.

Then last night she didnt do the post fight interview.

Little cunt.
She could have easily made fun or herself and joked about it all. But no, the whole time I was seeing her getting her face pounded I was thinking......

(SHE)
[Image: 39d86a0272912ac658932bc1b424da12.jpg]
Yeah this is great stuff imo. Really shows how being an asshole has no gender. SOmebody gets cherry picked as a mascot for a sport the owner never wanted to begin with while other lady martial artists were Doozing it on a pro level for years but we are supposed to believe rogan that she could outbox mayweather. THe behaviour from her is hilarious.
[Image: giphy.gif]
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »