UFC 205 sick betting thread
since this forum is pretty dead and I just got all these sick points maybe we can get some betting UFC going. I'll be the book and everyone can take action against me. for this first card we'll just do the main card and if people like it we will go from there.

How the Betting Works
-----------------------------
im going to put everything in euro betting style since i think it will be easier for people who dont normally bet to understand. just times the number given with your bet amount and thats what i will pay you out. ex. you bet 100 on Alvarez 2.208, i pay you out 100*2.208 = 221 (rounded to nearest whole sick point.) if you bet 100 on McGregor 1.733, i pay you out 100*1.733 = 173

couple other rules:
-----------------------
donate to me and in the reason put your pick with the price posted, posting in the thread is probably a good idea too.
max bet = 1000, min bet = 10. ill increase the max on future cards if i have more sick points or their is only small interest
if odds change drastically i will update them in this first post + make a new one. all bets made prior will be honored at original price
if im at home for the fights i will pay out live as its going, if i go out to friends house or bar i will pay out sometime sunday

AND HERES THE CARD
----------------------------

Miesha Tate 1.607
vs
Raquel Pennington  2.447

Donald Cerrone 1.678
vs
Kelvin Gastelum 2.298

Chris Weidman 1.566
vs
Yoel Romero 2.547

Joanna Jedrzejczyk 1.245
vs
Karolina Kowalkiewicz 4.395

Tyron Woodley 2.747
vs
Stephen Thompson 1.500

Eddie Alvarez 2.208
vs
Conor McGregor 1.733
$100 Sickies on Miesha
[Image: espn7n-6-web.jpg]
and $100 Sickies on Jędrzejczyk
[Image: 11875555_1532038323683606_635957446_n.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes riffLuvr's post
If you want to be our official bookie, Ill load your sp up before each event.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
200 on Eddie Alvarez

Edit. Read the rules. Missed the max bet part.
Looks like you need to fix your post now bj0rn. These ufc aholes are gonna klustereff this event aren't they?!
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/11/13...om-ufc-205
(11-11-2016, 03:52 PM)Wiggz Wrote: 200 on Eddie Alvarez

Edit. Read the rules. Missed the max bet part.

200 on alverez seems fine
(11-11-2016, 04:15 PM)riffLuvr Wrote: Looks like you need to fix your post now bj0rn. These ufc aholes are gonna klustereff this event aren't they?!

explain
(11-11-2016, 05:55 PM)bj0rn Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 04:15 PM)riffLuvr Wrote: Looks like you need to fix your post now bj0rn. These ufc aholes are gonna klustereff this event aren't they?!

explain

It is in the link I sent, but the Dipsh&t Opponent didn't make weight. Cerrone ( fan of his rancher persona ) might be out of the event. Can you imagine being told your MSG moment got stolen because some turd wanted to eat chicken fingers, and not tow the Line? Feel Bad for him. Cerrone is the guy that made one of the diaz bros punk out after fight admitting he's just a blowhard for $, and realized you don't have to talk krap to be a bad  M - effer. Done ranting. Just wanted you to know bets shouldn't be taken until they decide whats going on for that SPOT.

Did you get my two bets in on the book? The LadyScootin' is like important to me ;-P
odds take into account people who might miss weight, as long as fight still goes, were counting it. use your weight knowledge to attack me (or real sports books)

riff i got your bets. but i dont know who jed is? im kind of out the loop overall so i might be an idiot here
(11-12-2016, 09:45 AM)bj0rn Wrote: odds take into account people who might miss weight, as long as fight still goes, were counting it. use your weight knowledge to attack me (or real sports books)

riff i got your bets. but i dont know who jed is? im kind of out the loop overall so i might be an idiot here

I was just shortening Joanna's last name on the donation page. You just doing main card, or can I place a wager on prelims? I know I didn't give much time for an answer.
only main card tonight. wil do prelim if people are into it

my real money is on jim miller tonight
You lucked out then. He did what Cerrone wanted to, gain weight and keep fight on. I would've won on Carmouch but respect keeping it main card.
Decent prelims.
Miesha Tate

Donald Cerrone

Yoel Romero

Karolina Kowa

Tyron Woodley

Eddie Alvarez

200 on each.
[Image: 12861551_f520.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes AlDirty's post
Boetsch (sp) lived up to his nickname - he went Conan on that dewd. YO Bj0rn if you do Invicta twenty I'm going to haz all the Sickies. Counting it down, because Miesha opening the main card tonight has me all Amped up!
(11-12-2016, 08:50 PM)AlDirty Wrote: Miesha Tate

Donald Cerrone

Yoel Romero

Karolina Kowa

Tyron Woodley

Eddie Alvarez

200 on each.

Nice Durty, but my girl Joanna J don't play. Sidebet? Your pic I send two hundred sickies. my pick you donate two hundred sickies to my side? maybe Bjorn doesn't let people wheel and deal in his Pub, I can respect that
Whose buying first round up in this piece? boilermaker please...
Damn. ANd now she Retires?! FOr those that don't know a muffin is a cupcake without the frosting. ALready missing that saweet miesha cupcake tate backside. Only one bet left for me tonight...
AYYYYYYEEEEE OHHHHHH
ROMERO
I fucking love Connor. "The double champ does what the duck he wants!"
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »