Where I come from they call it "SCOOTIN'" aka mma stuff
The Ladies seem to bring it in a special way so most of the posts will be angled that way. Not a fan of the grabass but prefer seeing martial artists that actually use techniques. Hope this thread does as well as my Wrassling one...  LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Anyone else see the Cyborg Lansberg fight last night? Damn. Curious to see how else ufc can botch up the lady scoot division(s). Amazing it took this long for actual weight classes.
(09-25-2016, 11:45 PM)riffLuvr Wrote: Anyone else see the Cyborg Lansberg fight last night? Damn. Curious to see how else ufc can botch up the lady scoot division(s). Amazing it took this long for actual weight classes.

Didn't see it, not a fan of Cyborg.  How did UFC mess it up?
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
Sorry was going onto a second topic... First Dana white said no ladies. Then when the $ appeared he said ok , but only one weight class the one thirty fives. Meanwhile Modiferri (sp) has been Scootin in Japan making a living for YEARS. You like a the Rousey?! :-)
In case you check back soon, or somebody else wants to see it:
I don't think Cyborg will ever be beat. She's not even a women. She's just a freaking monster.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
No doubt 5150. Going to try and keep this thread as clinical and based on martial science techniques... But DAMN does Miesha Tate's Backyard make my pants feel funny.
(09-26-2016, 07:49 AM)5150 Wrote: I don't think Cyborg will ever be beat. She's not even a women. She's just a freaking monster.

A decade of steroid use and always coming in overweight will do that.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
(09-26-2016, 12:26 PM)Hitchcock Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 07:49 AM)5150 Wrote: I don't think Cyborg will ever be beat. She's not even a women. She's just a freaking monster.

A decade of steroid use and always coming in overweight will do that.

But very entertaining wouldn't you admit? Wish Rousey would have chubbed up a little, but I would be ( am ) scared of competing with that. Think she's coming back or did Holly eff her head up too bad?!
She's coming back. If she loses again she will be gone for good. If she wins, I don't know. She won't ever be the same again though.
There's something about the Aussie women that gets me revved up. Maybe the accent, or how they act kind of quirky. Makes me willing to overlook the numerous tattoos. Two of my fave top fives next:

[Image: 10002999_762773163735245_725863409_n.jpg][Image: rebecca-quot-bec-quot-rawlings-799527.jpg]
[Image: megan-anderson-900382.jpg]

Megan Anderson

I love her personality. No nonsense calm demeanor, the bell rings and she flips the Switch.

[Image: Aspen-Ladd.jpg]
Realized that invicta fc 19 was this week so had to get caught up. Glad Roxy finally got to main event after all these years.
[Image: Roxanne-Modafferi-Invicta-16-weigh-01.jpg]
Guess just me is hooked on invicta. agag
Time for some Calderwood.
Think I forgot about Gina Carano. 
I don't mind posting to myself. I think this is a decent thread maybe wrong, but it makes me wonder why ladies want to kick each other in the face. Meanwhile will comment on the socialogical ramifications. 
Ronda Rousey is returning. UFC 207 vs Nunes.
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »