NFL
[Image: 2016-predictions.jpg]

Being a Falcons fan, I never get my hopes up. But I like the Pats too so that helps me out some.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
JIMMY G 1-3
JIMMY G R.I.P
JIMMY G CATASTROPHE
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
Let's go baby! Woo! Football back!
God it feels good to be kicking back beers and watching football again. I was so empty inside.

That Siemien looks like a fuckin 8th grader.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
I can't believe that ending LOL. Well, at least Sunday we will have several real games

tru
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
I ordered a Jimmy G authentic jersey idgaf lets go
steve your team bout to get mopped on sunday night!!!! ill be there to witness it in person
[+] 2 users Like bj0rn's post
Gonna be a tremendous game. Im jealous as fuck you'll be in the building. A lot of questions about these 2016 Patriots shall be answered!
Gronk ruled OUT for Sunday. FML FMF
gronk ruled out week 1 is better than gronk ruled out season. bellicheick smart as fuck and he already punted this game

Jim Murray is the goat sports talk show host
Awesome bj0rn!! Have a killer time my dude!! My one & only time in that stadium it was LOUD as FUCK so I know you will.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
(09-10-2016, 02:12 AM)Fro Wrote: Awesome bj0rn!!  Have a killer time my dude!!  My one & only time in that stadium it was LOUD as FUCK so I know you will.

its incredibly loud. im a season ticket owner but "not  true fan" cuz i sell 1 or 2 tickets each year to more willing road fans and they pay for my the other 6 or 7 games i go to all year.. just like sunday night coming up vs pats, if price is right ill sell them and watch from home

stadium is crazy and built for it which creates the loud... i go to games and new comers talk like ....... im just like yup!!! go cards!!!
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
Fuck that I sell a few games per year too
Gonna be a another frustrating Cowboys season.

They didn't so much win yesterday as they didn't lose.

I don't blame most of the players. Our couching staff is fucking garbage.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Merged the 2 NFL threads together. Because I can, so I did.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
Jacoby Brissett. 2 games in 5 days. this is intense over here.
Heading over to Foxboro for thursday night football. I will be drunk in this post soon.
[+] 1 user Likes steviedrama's post
I will be watching tonight. go PATS
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »