NCAA Football
[Image: 6zn96w.jpg]

Who ya got?

ROLL TIDE! For me.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
Tennessee here. We gonna kick some tide ass this year
I'm ready for this season. Tonight the Tide will Roll over USC.

Oct. 15th is when the Tide comes to Knoxville. We will see.
Just remember 5150, after the third Saturday of October I will listen to your crying and give you a tissue for your tears. :)
[Image: ff_2085374_full.jpg&w=245]
Well the Tide looked to be in normal form last night.

The Vols did a good job getting by those Mountaineers.
The Vols used about five plays all night. It's the first week. I'm not too worried. I'm just glad we won. App state is a good team.

I will admit that Alabama looked good. Kiffen really wanted revenge I guess. Lol
O-H!!
[Image: Carl+Winslow+lipitor+Gun+Stolen+Steal.jpg]
bama gonna roll tide over everyone this year i think. any team that has a run first offense has 0 chance vs them. only team that can beat them has to have uptempo pass. houston might darkhorse but i dunno. my team (Arizona St) might lost at home to texas tech tomorrow. sad
I feel like I have to watch gameday on ESPN. I hate listening to these people. Rece Davis is okay.
I keep Gameday on the TV, but I don't really pay attention to it. I really love the pregame atmosphere in the house before football games.
Everytime I hear Jalen Hurts name I think they are saying Jalen Hurd. This will be confusing when the two teams play each other . Lol
This week seems to be what the first week should have been. Not too many good games . I can't see Alabama losing today. I'll keep my fingers crossed though .

I'd hate for Tennessee to be the only two losses for Alabama this year .
The schedule does seem weak all around. I was just looking through the games. All squash matches. But it is NCAA. Anything can happen.

Bama losing to Tenn. agag
You should get used to Tennessee beating Bama again. :>
I'm not a big fan of the way Bama is playing today.
Go Vols! I can't wait to see what the rock says Monday.
This is a boring game. Wtf
The Tide isn't looking good against Ole Miss's defense.
Tom Brady being a pre game co-captain is reason enough to put the house on UM covering. Also, fuck Roger Goodell.
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »