Wrandom Wrestling Media
Thought I would start this off with something Wiggz would appreciate:

[Image: y2UpCsg.png]

I'll be adding/dumping more over the weeks, months, years.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
WTF Bro. Rip it and upload it.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
It is just a cardboard product from this artist:

https://www.wrestlingarcade.com/

https://www.instagram.com/wrestlingarcade/
WHATS ON THAT VHS UNDER THE BOX THEN. HUH?
Still waiting on an answer from the artist.
[Image: e4b5b3ca3281511b-600x338.gif]
One of my favorite acts in recent years that never really got any steam. He has the size, the look, and the gimmick (he does magic more than wrestling). He would fit right in with GCW and probably even AEW.

I've been doing investigative research at work. You know how in movies you put a string in a door to tell if its been opened or not. I've been placing things like paper towels over soap dispenser nozzels in the kitchen and bathrooms to see if these people wash their hands. They don't. The dispenser remains inaccessible after they use said bathroom or kitchen sinks.

Disgusting dirty mother fuckers.

Also, that along with the fact that I have been fixing computers while sneezing and snotting all over the place, computers that are going to be shipped all over the country, I'm really surprised we havent had a deadly pandemic already.

People are fucking nasty. When you really think about how many hands most products have to pass through to reach their destination, its amazing we arent all already dead.
China ended up sanitizing their money and destroying a lot of it. Credit/Debit cards aren't much better. Think of how many thousand people, just that day, have touched those same keys or stylus. You know those things are never cleaned, let alone sanitized.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
I'm a few levels aways from germaphobe but I'm pretty ocd about cleaning but I have a really bad habit of putting my credit card in my mouth. I don't know why. I have to stop myself all the time.
Copy pasta from team blue but I said I’m as good as dead.

I went to the grocery store today and saw deli workers openly coughing, customers hacking and sneezing without covering their mouths, people touching their face and then handling products. Wisconsin is gross. Maybe this plague will teach people some fucking manners the hard way.

For Japan, I am bringing a ton of medicine, sanitizer, gloves, and masks with me. It is looking like NJPW will likely cancel their show, no baseball games with crowds at the Tokyo Dome (zero stars), and Disneyland is probably shutting down too. Apparently arcades have been closing as well (understandably).

Japan is the cleanest country I have been to. I’m only taking these precautions because I’m visiting places with larger numbers of people and would be doing the same if I was around so many people in the U.S. After today, I’m honestly more afraid of Wisconsin than Japan.
When are you going again? I know most things are shut down through mid month, and then will reevaluate.
On the 22nd.
Ouch. Oh well, sure there will still be plenty of fun to be had. Exploring the countryside should still be fun.
We have a pretty killer itinerary planned. Sure it would be disappointing if a few things get canceled but at the same time, our itinerary is so overloaded that I would be just fine with having more free time to explore.
[Image: nx6gZXt.gif]

[Image: qyzY2Ss_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »