The One Championship Thread
This is going to be like one of Dead's old threads.  I'm just going to post shit here about One FC, not expecting anyone to give a shit.  Formerly known as One FC, its an asian fighting promotion.  They run matches in MMA, Muay Thai, and Kickboxing.  Events are held in various places in asia, and depending on the country/show, the matches are either held in a ring Japanese style or a circular cage.  Mighty Mouse is probably their most famous fighter, and Rich Franklin has his own show with them and Miesha Tate is one of their interviewers.Unlike UFC, kicks/knees to the face of a grounded opponent are allowed.

We'll start things out with Stamp Fairtex.  Currently the Muay Thai and Kickboxing Champ, and now fighting MMA.

MMA fight from this year.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
First
Last
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 1 user Likes SHC's post
The entire PPV from last Friday is free on replay using B/R Live. Starting with this PPV, all Muay Thai matches will be using MMA 4oz gloves, regardless of country. Got us a knock out to start the show.
So I gave it a shot...not for me.

The MT stuff is far too boring or lack that extra element that the MMA matches provide. Their circle is better than their ring...that ring fucking sucked. They also stop their fights far too early in my opinion.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »