National Wrasslin Alliance
The first couple of NWA Powerrr episodes have been so damn fuckin good that I thought they deserved their own thread.

I highly suggest everyone treats themselves and gives these a watch. Feels like 1970 without being too weird about it.

They got Nick Aldis of course with the 10 lbs of gold. They got Cowboy James Storm as North American champion. They got Colt Cabana, Eli Drake (fucking seriously underrated), Mr. Kennedy/Anderson, and they recently snatched up Eddie Kingston/ Homicide as a tag team which really surprised me. And of course they got the man Jim Cornette on commentary.

Hot damn.

[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Eli Drake must rub people the wrong way or have a drug problem or maybe just doesn’t want a certain level of success? I have never understood why he wasn’t in the major promotions. He can talk, he has the look, and he isn’t bad in the ring. Literally every tool.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
I got no clue what is up with people and him. I was honestly surprised he didn’t sign with WWE and went with NWA, but I sure am glad he went with the later.

Third episode of NWA Powerrr.
https://streamable.com/98hka
I’m so glad they got him. Not a top star, but a fucking solid mid card catch for the NWA.

Also I really wanna see him Vs Eli Drake for some reason.
TNA exposed him as being over rated. It was one of the few times where I was like “woah, no wonder WWE didn’t pull the trigger.” At the same time, with all those resources, WWE could have booked him in ways that hid his weaknesses and made him into a star. Dude was over as fuck!

TNA was...awful. I really thought the dude just retired after that awful run.
Yaaaaaaa, that’s why I would never book him as the main event talent if I was a company. Just solid mid card. Ain’t nothin wrong with that. Every person on the show has to have their place.

Like Damian Sandow Vs Nick Aldis, in a title picture, would be horrible.
Out of all of the damn wrestling this week, from 3 WWE shows and a Saudi event, AEW, NJPW dates, and a GCW event tonight, NWA Powerrr tomorrow is the one I am looking forward to most!

Man I really wanna sit in on this studio audience!
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »