This is the 666th thread
Edgehogg is officially triggered now that his thread has been derailed.
Whatever you say, cupcake. Just don't murder anyone...unless it's yourself.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
He is just a little amped up from his Stone Cold Steve Austin style work outs. It really gets the blood flowing.
(06-17-2019, 02:14 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: Whatever you say, cupcake. Just don't murder anyone...unless it's yourself.

I take this back...it's ok if you kill fattie.
(06-17-2019, 05:36 PM)Fattie Wrote: He is just a little amped up from his Stone Cold Steve Austin style work outs. It really gets the blood flowing.

Doing all those bicep curls putting those donuts in his mouth must be very difficult. He has to work very hard to maintain his stone cold steve austin look. You know because he is such a spitting image of a fictional character. Hey costanza 3:16 you got those fake tattoos you get in the cereal boxes and the jnco jeans to match? I bet your the coolest kid in your school.
Nevermind...go ahead and kill yourself....no WAIT!!

Kill fattie, then yourself.
Now look whose running jokes into the ground.
Do whatever we want with this thread huh? Let’s go dark! We do have to live up to the name Sick Fucks after all.

I stumbled upon Chris Farley’s death photos. Total gnar braj! Feel bad for the body transport people that had to lug his fat bloated ass out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
If you flip 666 over its 999. Then add a 1 in front of it to get 1999.

Thats the year when Chris Farley death photos were dark and sick.
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
Thread turned around
There was a doomsday cult next to my middle school. They thought the world would end when I was in 8th grade because 666x3=1998.

They were some kind of chink. But they also had this temple where people would leave money and we would climb the fence and steal it all the time.

Good times.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
This is the cult that was next to my school.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chen_Tao..._Way_Cult)

They never bothered anyone. They had a dope little piece of property with a nice fence around it. There were like Zen Gardens and shit.
I love End Of Days cults. It’s always so hilarious when they are wrong.
I want them to be right.

I want to join a Doomsday church. We have a new one around here called Endtimes Ministries or something.
Yanno, you could probably take them over from the inside.
Or start one and get them to pledge money and assets....then have a "vision" that the end has been delayed by another 75 years or so.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 1 user Likes SHC's post
(06-19-2019, 04:00 PM)Wiggz Wrote: I want them to be right.

I want to join a Doomsday church. We have a new one around here called Endtimes Ministries or something.

Just about every evangelical church is a doomsday church, they just don't pretend to know the exact date, but most will tell you we're living in the end times.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »