This is the 666th thread
Just noticed the thread count was at 665 so here you go.  And who better than someone so "edgy" to make the thread?  Do whatever you want with this thread, my job's done here.

[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
When I have down time at work tomorrow I’m gonna Er super satanic in here.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Dewd. Numerology and stuff. Back to BBQ grill. I prefer other integers but maybe this thread goes wild.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Last week I got a new weber genesis 2 4 burner special edition that has the 304 stainless grates instead of the cast iron ones.

It heats so much more evenly than the piece of shit range master I had from Aldi.
- make a semi-satanic themed thread on a site called "Sick Fucks United"
- immediately turns into a discussion about grills

Well...not exactly what I was expecting when I came back to this in the morning...I didn't know the pod people problem has infested the board so badly. Maybe I should have waited til after Father's Day to start this.
BBQ’ing is pretty fucking metal
Yes, burning dead meat is metal, but talking about the actual grills...not so much.
Grills are literally metal.
[+] 2 users Like Wiggz's post
Ok costanza 3:16 lets talk about your unhealthy obsession over a children’s movie instead
You and your lame overused references are DEFINITELY not metal, AJ...get the fuck outta this thread unless we start bringing up murderers, then you can give your expertise on the subject.
(06-17-2019, 12:10 PM)AJ98 Wrote: Ok costanza 3:16 lets talk about your unhealthy obsession over a children’s movie instead

This stuff would be funny if he ever said a single thing about that movie, but again, I made that completely up. It never happened. It was a work. Its not funny and makes zero sense to keep going to this well.
No he did complain about the sonic movie. Its true. He talked about it in the trailer park thread.
(06-17-2019, 12:33 PM)Wiggz Wrote:
(06-17-2019, 12:10 PM)AJ98 Wrote: Ok costanza 3:16 lets talk about your unhealthy obsession over a children’s movie instead

This stuff would be funny if he ever said a single thing about that movie, but again, I made that completely up. It never happened. It was a work. Its not funny and makes zero sense to keep going to this well.

I appreciate the sentiment, but don't bother. It's not gonna stop him or fatfuck from repeating the same unfunny jokes over and over. Just let him think he has something over on me if it makes him happy enough to not kill again.
Edgehogg is just salty he’s getting beat up from all angles. Instead of taking out that impotent rage at the gym and dropping that lard off his ass, he feels better about himself attacking people on a message board.
LOL "beat up from all angles"? What, you mean you and fatfuck repeating the same tired shit is supposed to be an "attack"?

And I can do both, work out and talk shit to you dorks. I only spend about an 60-90 minutes in the gym so I have all that extra time to fight off these so called "attacks".
Haha I was the one who said Sonic looked like shit, Jesus Aj. It does, and it was simple observation, never thought about it again after mentioning just one time.

You can drop the Hedgehog Sonic crusade man.
(06-17-2019, 01:09 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: I only spend about an 60-90 minutes in the gym

I’ll take “Things that didn’t happen” for $500 Alex
(06-17-2019, 01:22 PM)Fattie Wrote:
(06-17-2019, 01:09 PM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: I only spend about an 60-90 minutes in the gym

I’ll take “Things that didn’t happen” for $500 Alex

Stop projecting. It is actually possible for fat guys to work out occasionally. You should try it sometimes, I mean an actual workout, not one of your faggy nature walks.
Sorry Stone Cold, I didn’t know the gym was such a sensitive subject.
It's not, I'm just saying you should try going to one.

And now once again I tried to make a thread and you 2 faggots quickly had to come in here and ruin it with your horseshit. Thanks a lot for turning what should have been the most metal thread on SFU into another episode of "Retards Try to Gain Up on Hedgehogg and Fail".
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »