80 Year old Dump Matsumoto showing you GCW wimps what a real deathmatch looks like

And she still moves and sells better in the ring than Nia Jax.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
Everyone in that match looked like an 80 year old dump.

Recently I had a dream that Mick Foley was coming down to the ring for some reason and he dislocated his hip and couldn’t walk. What do Foley and Droz have in common? They can still move better than Nia Jax.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Minus the exploding shit, I’ve seen way better in CZW, and GCW on the b nights.

You wanna see some real deathmatch shit? Go watch Tournament Of Death 8, where Gage made it through several rounds featuring dudes like Jon Moxley, only to fight Thumbtack Jack in the finals, receive a botched light tube job, and had to be life lighted out of there to a hospital cause he was fucking bleeding out.

Nick Gage probably the best death match wrestler there will ever fucking be. He don’t call himself the king and the god of this shit for no reason.

He never wears a white Jordan jersey again because that’s what he was wearing that day.
One of the most memorable moments during Mania week:

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/111...3646661633
Oh, I know this was a shit match. Just thought it was cool to see an old woman doing that shit. Plus, electrified exploding bats and ropes are always fun.

But in general, not a death match fan.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
(06-03-2019, 11:33 AM)SHC Wrote: One of the most memorable moments during Mania week:

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/111...3646661633

Pretty much happened again on Saturday during TOS4! Except on his arm this time, but it went in a couple of inches deep.
That’s what made me look this one up. That shit is hard to watch and a bit over the line for me.
I've always considered death matches the Mortal Kombat of wrestling(likewise MK is the death match wrestling of fighting games)in the sense it's just over the top violence for the sake of over the top violence. It's not something I can watch on a consistent basis, but every once in awhile it's good for a palate cleanser so I can appreciate the more traditional wrestling more.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehogg96's post
Well said.
Never been a fan of those types of matches. Something about it just doesnt sit well with me. The idea of two guys pretend fighting, but still beating the shit out of each other with weapons and risking their lives like that just seems way too fucked up. If the goal is to put on an entertaining show i dont see the point in putting yourself in that kind of unnecessary danger. They’re hacks who cant cut it as real wrestlers so they have to eat shit for a cheap dollar. It seems sad to me.
Deathmatch wrestling is the greatest form of wrestling that has ever existed. Guys like Shlak, Nick Gage, they are truly fucking terrifying.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »