Suggestion: Remove Super Homo Chris as Mod
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
Gonna have to disagree with this one. I’ve asked you nicely and directly to stop shit posting in the wrestling forum. I don’t really care if you do your shit trolling on the rest of the board (I don’t mod the other forums). If I had the ability I would just boot you from the wrestling forum but that isn’t in my drop down menu as far as I’ve seen. I have also Tried to wipe the slate clean and move forward with you and you continued to act like a child.

My bans have all been very short but unless Wiggz says otherwise, I will make your bans longer and longer if you continue to do your tired song and dance in the wrestling forum.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
You said not to spam, all I did today was make one post saying hi and that was a ban. And also you keep thinking you're better than me and you can tell me what to do...which, no you're not and no you can't. So you can go fuck yourself and I'll just keep on doing my dance...

Sad that you have to lie as well to try and look like a victim or a martyr. You were told to stop shit posting. You knew what you were doing so you paid the price. Others would have received the same warnings and treatment. Same thing has been done elsewhere on SFU.
SHC Wrote:[quote='hedgehogg96']
[quote='SHC']

You don’t have to like me, you can talk shit about me all you want, I’m just telling you not to do it in the wrestling forum. Period. If someone else were doing it I would tell them the same damn thing. If you don’t like that, you can go cry about it to Wiggz. If he wants to make some changes then that is on him. Until then, stop shit posting. I will edit each and every one of them. If you spam the wrestling forum I will ban you. If you want to wipe the slate clean and act as an adult from this point forward I would be more than happy to go that route.

You said shit posts would be edited, and SPAMMING gets banned. 1 or 2 posts isn't spamming. And the original ban to begin with was unjust, you just got offended because I mentioned reddit. If that never happened and you just took the ball busting (which you also said you were ok with) then we wouldn't be here today and I'd probably just be making fun of fattie or aj again.
You were banned for making consecutive shit posts.
Now you know not to do it.
No, no, that's not how it happened. The original statement wasn't a shit post, but you took it that way and called me a baby and threatened to start banning me...THEN I made a shit post to double down and prove a point and now we're in this position today. I'll say it again, all you had to do is ignore it, or take the ball busting in good humor(like you did with the conspiracy thread) instead of going straight to abusing your mod powers and I would have stopped sooner and not made a big deal.

Now I can make a concession and refrain from just shit talking and calling you a faggot for no reason, but I can't guarantee I won't make some kind of ball busting comment to you or anyone else in the future. Hell, you're an AEW fan...HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE FUN OF THAT?
You can try to deny it was a shit post but we are just going to have to disagree there. Like I said, now you know not to do it.
Hmmm...nah I don't think I know anything right now. It was a half-legitimate question that you took the wrong way because you already didn't like me and you reacted like a bitch. Just admit you were wrong with the initial banning, stop talking down to me with your "act like an adult" shtick and we can drop this.
Quote:Following Problem occurs while processing your request:
Angry bald man bad!

Ok, is this your faggy work? Now I can't even browse the forum after I was already behaving? I thought we were squashing this but you're just gonna intensify your faggotry? I swear there's no pleasing you liberal faggots, which is why I shouldn't have even tried. Just like cuckboard where everyone bitches when I post and tells me to go away, then I go away that the faggots still bitch about me.

I better get some kind of answer or else it's gonna be back to full blown troll mode and I will shit talk you in every single subforum I can.
? Hi Hedgehog. I saw this morning that Chris couldn't figure out a way to ban you just from the wrestling forum. I had some down time at work, so I decided to see if I could figure out a way to do it ?️‍♀️ok. Looks like it worked! ?

Hope that helps explain things. ?

If Chris wants me to remove the ban, I will ?. Just be aware, there might be some delay as I'll be busy sucking dicks ?? for fun while my wife fucks big dicked black men ?.

Whoop whoop, MCL!?
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
There is just a lot to process in this thread.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Well then you should have checked the rest of the forum first because we were already squashing the issue ourselves before this happened. Also that's pretty funny that bitch went to all of you to get me banned when i only sent 1 message to wiggz asking for either equal power to prevent this abuse, or to remove chris' cause he can't separate 'kbc beef' with this place and is being a faggot. Whatever, now I know you're also a little cunt and this place is really no different from the cuckboard. Just one is a bunch of liberal pussies and the other is conservative edgelords...I thought you guys were the lesser of 2 faggots/the more fun group to be with but apparently I was wrong.
On one hand he was behaving. On the other hand he doesn’t seem to know anything right now.

I have a meeting to get to. We all know where things stand right now. It was your choice to lash out and my choice to ban you for it. Since it means so much to you and you are really passionate about your posting privileges, I will agree to exercise more caution with the tools before me. However, if it continues down the path you were on, there will be future bannings and edits from the wrestling forum. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.
Boys, around here we settle things in the ring.
The difference between here and KBC is that they have a blue theme and we use a red theme.

See Target vs. Walmart and Bloods vs. Crips.

I don't have an opinion other than I don't want anyone banned unless it's AJ.

But I don't control the wrestling forum. Out of my hands.
At Chris' direction, Hedgehogg has been unbanned from the wrestling forum.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
(05-22-2019, 01:17 PM)SHC Wrote: On one hand he was behaving. On the other hand he doesn’t seem to know anything right now.

I have a meeting to get to. We all know where things stand right now. It was your choice to lash out and my choice to ban you for it. Since it means so much to you and you are really passionate about your posting privileges, I will agree to exercise more caution with the tools before me. However, if it continues down the path you were on, there will be future bannings and edits from the wrestling forum. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

You forgot the part where you apologize and admit the initial banning was wrong...but I guess I shouldn't expect peezy 2.0 to do any of that. But whatever, as long as you stop trying to order me around with your veiled threats I guess we can drop this for now.

You're still a faggot tho.
« Next Oldest | Suggestions | Next Newest »