Days Gone
I’ve been playing this game for about about a week now and some odd controversy has been following it. Many review sites are giving it a 5-7/10 And fans are getting pissed about it. All the comments on YouTube are about how the review sites are wrong and it’s an amazing game.
My opinion, it totally deserves a 5/10. It’s a fun game but broken as fuck. It’s very obviously unfinished and poorly made. There are tttoonnnsss of glitches. The story is meh. But the audio is broken, the graphics are broken, even some missions are broken.
It makes me wonder why this actually got deserving reviews and why people are so hell bent on defending it.
Its perfectly average.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
The cut scenes are so poorly put together it ruins anything that actually happens in the scene. Example, get to location, loading screen, cut scene, black screen, walk with character for 5 ft, black screen, cut scene(textures on clothes and skin didn’t load this time) back to a loading screen for 5 min, back to gameplay.
I get the cut to black shit but not load times. I have a Pro though.

Its not great. But its not bad either. I'll platinum it and never think of it again.
The load times are terrible on my PlayStation. Also I’m at the point in the game when it snows, because the snow happens some cars on the road disappear and their loot is on the ground instead.
I think it’s alright. I hear the more time ya put in the better it gets. Excited to take on a hoard, haven’t gotten there yet.

But I will say it’s probably not gonna make my top list of survival horror/ zombie games.
It’s a real cocktease because it’s really good in so many ways but has like PS2 type problems. Fighting a horde is awesome, but you can’t do it till a certain point in the game because you just won’t have enough ammo or explosives. You need to unlock a bunch of skills to be able to get a bigger inventory.
The story starts off cool, then instantly gets insanely generic then cool and generic again. Almost all the missions are “Drive here and kill this person” or “Drive here and sneak around” and it’s not a short game so you will be doing that a ton. It has so much wasted potential because it’s a fun game. It kind of leaves me with a mixed feeling of fuck this game and also I don’t want to put it down.
Agony Wolf Media or whatever it’s called now did a days Gone play through. Rick drinks and rants about lefty game journalists during A decent bit of it. Very entertaining.

Every time I see the title of this thread it makes me think of this song.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Agagagagag@watching someone play videogames as being "very entertaining."
He’s got robots and shit. Robots=fun at least 83% of the time on a bad day.
The robots on Agony Wolf Media/ Incognito Cinema/Gaming Warriors XP/ Robot Co-oP are the best part!

Snarky, kinda evil, fucking hilarious as all get out. Rikk Wolf is the worst part actually haha.

Topsy Bot 5000 is fucking gold. It’s criminal that dude isn’t better known for all the shit he’s done for that channel.
(05-07-2019, 10:11 PM)kush Wrote: Agagagagag@watching someone play videogames as being "very entertaining."

This guy doesn’t HCW.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 2 users Like SHC's post
Their views are so low despite their videos being so high budget and well put together. It’s weird.
(05-07-2019, 10:11 PM)kush Wrote: Agagagagag@watching someone play videogames as being "very entertaining."

Incognito Cinema Warrior isnt like most Lets Play type stuff. Its way more toward the MST3K/Rifftrax style.

Also HCW is the best wrestling program there is.

But otherwise I agree. Just regular shit people playing video games is and always has been retarded.
I fell for the "watch people play video games" meme a few years ago. It was mostly when I used to play card games like Gwent and Hearthstone so I was watching people that play in tournaments and the "famous" streamers to get new decks to try out, but sometimes you'd find a shoot autist like a DSP sperging out over losing and it's pretty funny sometimes. And of course HCW is entertaining, but I don't even really count that as video games and treat it more like an actual wrestling show.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
I watch some streamers sometimes, usually it’s just riffing with the game as background. Sometimes the people are funny and the chats are funny. Tv sucks, movies suck, I need alternative entertainment, I read and study hours a day and it gets boring after a bit.
HCW isn't even watching people play games. It's watching games play themselves. LOL.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
Only game streams I watch are of course our HCW, Texas Rageaholic Razorfist Arcade where he usually just answers political questions while playing games, Oxhorn’s Fallout and other game lore stuff, and Robot Co-oP.

Everything can go fuck itself.
What's HCW?
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »