Bj0rn's Safe Space Thread
(06-06-2019, 12:12 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: Bjorn is begging Peezy to ban me on the other board for this thread. LOL

Surprised he didn't challenge you to a Maricopa County Boxing Match
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Wiggz's post
Bjorn, dude. Quit cryin.
hahahahhahahahahahahaha got lucky fam. i had no money. but this 28/1 toronto raptors preseason bet came in. oooof got lucky again. shucks
(06-06-2019, 12:12 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: Bjorn is begging Peezy to ban me on the other board for this thread.  LOL

begging peezy to ban you was calling you a dump pumpster for making this thread then wondering how its allowed. post the screen shots of it
this beef started in politics thread cuz gay chris didnt like how i talked about the gays. now his boy has to defend and its hilarious
(06-14-2019, 05:13 AM)bj0rn Wrote: hahahahhahahahahahahaha got lucky fam. i had no money. but this 28/1 toronto raptors preseason bet came in. oooof got lucky again. shucks

No one believes you. shucks.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
posting here just cuz dead wanted to see a picture of me and someone else took a pic of me and tweeted it so here you go

[+] 3 users Like bj0rn's post
That's a lot of chip nukka
(07-20-2019, 04:04 AM)kush Wrote: That's a lot of chop nukka
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Who?
(07-20-2019, 01:21 AM)bj0rn Wrote: posting here just cuz dead wanted to see a picture of me and someone else took a pic of me and tweeted it so here you go

Mmmm.....no no. See, you don't capitalize the 'b' and you use the number zero instead of the letter O in your name whereas this fellow does use a capital B & the letter O. Pretty crazy there's TWO Bjorn Peterson's in Scottsdale tho rite!!!!
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
Doesnt change the fact that you are literally retarded.

This only confirms your autism. Rain Man was good at playing cards too.
[+] 2 users Like Wiggz's post
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »