Official game of thrones thread
I loved the first season and the second. It was mostly focused on political ramifications in midevil times and military tactics. Plus a bunch of lore with multiple gods, a touch of magic, and previous rulers. I will defend the first couple seasons but the last few seasons were poorly written fan fiction gone wrong.
Its not Medieval times.

Its faggot shit. Medieval times were based.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Middle aged men willingly going to a britney spears concert is faggot shit.
Yeah...heh....who would do that....
Want another gentle wrist slap?
Only if its in a cell
The cell match at CITCP just became a Triple Threat
Don't pretend you don't know and luv dnd. You guys roll hard on ghey comic book movies. By you I mean everyone on here. We got the girl with no names asscrack last week. Britney is my jam Son. Welcome back.
[Image: giphy.gif]
GoT is an enjoyable show. It’s the only fantasy type shit I have ever been able to get through as I find most of that shit to be unbearable (dragons, knights, castles, sorcery, etc). So if people are not into it, I totally get it and have never tried to over hype it or force it on others. Not even sure which of my friends watch it because I’m not into it enough to even discuss it. Half the time I don’t remember the characters names or what they did three seasons ago. When it ends, I won’t be sad nor tempted to go back and watch it but I appreciate the complex storytelling and absolutely massive production it was.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
(04-29-2019, 08:13 PM)riffLuvr Wrote: Don't pretend you don't know and luv dnd. You guys roll hard on ghey comic book movies. By you I mean everyone on here. We got the girl with no names asscrack last week. Britney is my jam Son. Welcome back.

Nope, only WW2 documentaries and hunting shows around here bud.

Wink wink hush hush
I first started getting turned off by GoT after Jon’s death. They made a whole spectacle about bringing him back, and built up the hype life he was about to make shit get real.... but then he just did the same shit he always does.
Then battle of the Bastards cucked him because it was his first big battle back from the dead and he makes a rookie mistake that put him at a huge disadvantage, has a bad ass fight scene, but once again surprise horses saved him.
Also about that time the dialogue dropped off completely and most characters just acted like a meme of themselves. Hell Arya had a great story of being a drifter that killed but tried really hard and get her ass kicked a few times. Then BAM magic assassin.
Real life Game of Thrones happening now.

Keep an eye on Venezuela today.
Last episode was a clusterfuck of nonsense. Characters acting out of character. Battle strategies that made no sense. And overall story feels rushed. Still looking forward to the clegane bowl, but otherwise i’m concerned this show is going to end badly. Oh well.
Yeah it’s pretty shit now. I think the ending will be terrible and they are going to bAit n switch any conflict.
It just sucks that this great series is going to get topped off with half a shitty last season. The first three episode were decent. Episode 2 was easily one of the best episodes ever made from all the seasons. The long Night was fun and epic, but too many characters with plot armor. Then episode 4 just made no fucking sense. After the holocaust of the last episode the night king only depleted half of dany’s troops and now her force is equal to cersi? I dont believe that. Ned Stark kept jon’s real identity a secret for almost 20 years, yet jon doesnt hesitate to share that with other people believing it wont have deadly consequences. Well thats fucking stupid. Jamie abandon’s brienne to return to king’s landing and get back with cersi. Is he going to kill her? Is he going to get back with cersi? No idea because the show doesnt want us to know yet. And if he does then they just destroyed his entire story arc in one episode. And i also like how dany approaches kings landing with only like 10 soldiers guarding her, her dragon at ground level in front of cersi’s entire army behind a fortified position with giant harpoon guns within firing range to kill her last dragon. Cersi could have ended the whole war right there. Wtf. How did all of these characters get so fucking stupid?
Also HALF the troops wtf, there was like 15 guys left at most. You can’t show me entire armies get wiped out and be like, yyeeaahhh we still have half.
Pretty much.

The long night should have been the conclusion to the series rather than this inevitable clash between dany and cersi. I always thought that the whitewalkers were going to unite the divided kingdoms and transcend everyone’s petty struggles to sit on the iron throne. Nope. I really hope the next two episodes pleasently surprise me in a satisfying way.
Shadiversity did a good video going into how laughably bad the strategy and tactics were in the Battle of Winterfell. Short version, every decision they made was the dumbest possible.

For those that don't know, shad is a British dude living in Australia that is an expert in medieval weapons, buildings and tactics.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
(05-10-2019, 02:57 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: an expert in medieval weapons, buildings and tactics.

Long winded way to say virgin.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
This show just can’t get anything right. No wonder so many stupid people like it.
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »