Official game of thrones thread
Anyone who doesn't think Oz is the best HBO show has never seen Oz.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Tales from the Crypt is also GOAT HBO series.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
Everyone who likes the Wire is a fag.

And my wife watches Game of Thrones, so I know it sucks.
(04-26-2019, 10:02 AM)dead Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:59 AM)Fattie Wrote: UnIronically I think Entourage is the greatest HBO show. It’s one of the few shows that didn’t lose quality in the later seasons. The second to last season with Sasha Grey was one of the best.

Greatest HBO show? Oz would like a word with you.

THERES TOO MUCH FUCKING DICK!!!
Literally fucking dick.
But OZ is amazing, I had like seasons 1-5 on dvd.
Its Johnnys dick!

I always loved how he instantly knew it was Johnnys dick. Johnnys dick if I ever seen it!
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
Too much dick in Oz? Pretty sure GoT has that beat, just like hedge was talkin about the South Park song that happened for this show, shit like that don’t happen for no reason.
[+] 1 user Likes dead's post
There is almost no dick in GoT I can’t even remember a single dick in GoT I’m sure there is but it’s pretty rare.
There really isnt THAT much weiner in GoT. I’d say the first couple of seasons has the most nudity and even then its really more tits than dick that you’ll actually see there
As far as The Wire, it’s OK but nothing great. Although the second season that no one talks about(it’s the white season) is fucking amazing.
It’s about a bunch of union dock workers. The main character does side shit(letting shipments go through unchecked) with the mob to reinvest to keep the docks from shutting down so these working class families won’t lose their jobs. It was down to earth, lots of hard drinking, most of the characters have realistic motivations with good intentions, and the ending was really good.
I cannot be the only person who watches GoT. Who saw last night episode?
Let me guess. Some things happened. Some people died. Women saved the day.
Pretty much exactly what happened! It was a good ep but Jon Snow got cucked out of his boss fight.
(04-29-2019, 12:12 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Let me guess. Some things happened. Some people died. Women saved the day.

Lol. Not enough people died. But your last guess is pretty spot on.
Yeah the battle sequence was amazing. But some of the story elements were a bit frustrating.
It’s fitting the Wincels are the only ones watching
[+] 2 users Like dead's post
It was filmed so fucking dark though, I didn’t know what the fuck was going on.

Wiggz and Dead, I strongly suggest watching the first season, but just stop there. Even the second and third seasons are really good. But I would have given the show a 10/10 if it ended at the first season. Now the average ep is a 4 at best. But it wasn’t a normie pleb show in the beginning, it totally 180ed
Ive seen the entire series up to this new season.

My wife watches it. Thats how I know it sucks.
Yaaaa, like 4 years ago I was a fool, and bought the first season on PS Store for like twenty bucks. There was so much hype around it, so I watched the first three episodes and it turned out being one of the most boring shows I have ever seen in my life.

People keep telling me oh just wait a few season, Nah. If you can’t grab me in the first couple of episodes then you’re dead to me.
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »