Hump Crew Wrestling
Oh please don't be a gimmick...please please PLEASE be real....
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
Which gimmick that Fattie really died or were really doing a Help for the Humpless benefit show?

One of those is real.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
And you're booked on the show Hedge.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
Damn...I was hoping for both on that. Maybe next time.
Gonna be running a little late. Got people coming over for the Manny fight.

My ETA is probably 1 or 2am.

If no one is on then the show will be moved to next Friday. Because I had just an overwhelming amount of shit going on today. Pretty stressed out and aint trying to rush to get things done.

Catch up on the last couple of episodes boys!
We surpassed the 300 Subscriber mark too. 326.

I've been spamming the shit everywhere.
Strap that rocket to HCW and watch it fly!
One of the youtube channels I follow for Japanese stuff took over a year to hit 1,000 subscribers (He's now got over a million). So we're on target to smash that pace.

Also, one thing that would probably help the channel is shorter "Best of" clips. Those are more likely to be shared and watched.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
In between season 1 and 2 would be the perfect time for a best of, or a recap. Like the 5 best matches and a ton of 5 second clips, all in like an hour’ish pretape.
60 min loop of possessed Avalos and Wiggz cracking up.
You know what would be great? A mega compilation of every time hot doggin has been said
How about that time I won the Feast or Fired Battle Royal? Since that was pretty much the only fucking match I've won this season.

Although I guess I should embrace this white Virgil gimmick and start writing up promos about Olive Garden and getting #FuckBucks.
Stats were being changed last night, maybe your luck will follow.
First teaser dropped for WWE2K20, bunch of legends stuff hanging on a rack, and letting us know we’re getting info Aug 5th.

So get ready Humpers, the second the ultra deluxe version with early release hits I’m getting it preordered and making characters immediately!

Playing a little I-Spy:

-HHH's jacket and sledgehammer
-Beefcake's sheers
-Broken guitar (Honky, Jeff, or Elias)
-Sting's bat
-Flair's robe
-Sheamus' crown and cape
-Hogan's boa and NWO belt
-Cena's chain
-Jack Gallager's umbrella

I can't make out what item is to the far left on the rack. Also, there is something like a red cloth near the boa but that might be nothing. Wondering if the music/background is a hint towards getting some UK venues which would make for some fancy international HCW shows.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Seen an article posted around that they may have multiple people on the cover. So I’m pretty sure that the cover and motive of the game isn’t Becky Lynch and the women’s division. I think they are going for maximum nostalgia here.
Cash in while they are alive and before they need to revamp the engine!

Speaking of, I am still looking forward to RetroMania:

[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Welp I broke our FB page by posting links to all our various streaming sites, donation, Twitter, bitchute etc. feel like an idiot.
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »