Hump Crew Wrestling
(05-19-2018, 11:23 AM)Wiggz Wrote: Im gonna hydrate, carbo load and catch a nap before tonight. Then Ill be in peak physical condition for a session. People laugh at E-Sports, but they dont know the kind of intense training we go through. Were pretty much athletes.
this sounds like it could be a direct quote from one of my old roommates
Its not a direct quote but its similar to something someone in a Pinball documentary I watched said. He definitely said "We're pretty much athletes"

I say that shit all the time now.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
haha i do similar for poker. you think its easy sitting in this chair for 48 hrs straight? running to the bathroom and back without missing a single hand is a skill
I tried to play State of Decay 2.

Its fucking garbage. I think its the final straw for me and its time to sell the Xbone.

There is literally only one game on Xbox I enjoy, Cuphead. Thats it.

Crackdown 3 is obviously never coming out and if it does and is included in gamepass, I got a pretty good idea what the quality is going to be.

PS4 is the superior console and anyone who disagrees is a gay fgt.
State Of Decay 2 sucked? That’s such a dissapointment. Welp at least I’ll get to see ICWXP/Robot Co-op do a series of videos for it. I fucking loved the first one on 360!
Okay, whose humping tonight? Been digging that h1z1 battle royale game. Its like fortnite... Except its not gay.
Its gay. All Battle Royale is gay.

And Im not gonna be on till my ac is fixed because Im not moving my PS4 because thats a pain in the ass the way its setup in my entertainment center. Ive actually been looking at getting a Vita or Vita TV or something to put in my bedroom but fucking Vitas are way more than Im willing to pay. Never should have sold mine.
I play some fortnight, it’s fun, I suck at it and would never spend a dime on it but for a free game, it’s a good way to kill a quick half hour.
[+] 1 user Likes Fattie's post
I'm curious to play the Black Ops 4 Battle Royale. I'm sure the gimmick with wear off quick and I'll recall why I had CoD fatigue in the first place.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
cod battle royale seems kinda intriguing to me
Fuckin Saturday night on fucking no-one is on? What kind of slack jawed faggots am I dealing with here?
I was at a bar
They’ve pretty much ruined Friday The 13th. Had fun last night but whew that game is rough now.
Any humping tuesday or wednesday night?
Not I said the pig, I was on last night late and no one was though.
Ive been day walking. Shit sucks.
I'm on tonight dicking around. Come one, come ALL IN
"grow the fuck up and beef it out on drunken late night phone calls like adults"
Woooo chat was lit as fuck on a Hump Crew Hump day last night!
[+] 1 user Likes dead's post
I got the invite but I was getting my shit together for work in the morning at the time and was about to get off.
Booooooooooo you never join us
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »