NJPW/ROH: G1 Supercard
[Image: supercard-article.jpg]

-30 man Honor Rumble (Royal Rumble)

-NEVER Openweight/ROH TV Championships: Will Ospreay vs Jeff Cobb

-Dalton Castle vs Rush

-WOH World Championship: Mayu Iwatani vs Kelly Klein

-Bully Ray Street Fight Open Challenge

-IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship: Taiji Ishimori vs Dragon Lee vs Bandido

-IWGP Heavyweight/ROH World Tag Team Championships: GoD vs Villain Enterprises vs Briscoes vs EVIL/SANADA

-British Heavyweight Championship: Zack Sabre Jr vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

-IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi

-ROH World Championship Ladder Match: Jay Lethal vs Matt Taven vs Marty Scurll

-IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Jay White vs Kazuchika Okada
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
I am insanely excited for this!
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Three matches added and one updated.
Okada vs. Jay White has been added and some other stuff updated.
Man this is shaping up very fucking nice
Well it just got even better!

Updates:

-Honor Rumble will be 30 men

-WOH World Championship: Mayu Iwatani vs Kelly Klein

-IWGP Heavyweight/ROH World Tag Team Championships: GoD vs Villain Enterprises vs Briscoes vs EVIL/SANADA

-British Heavyweight Championship: Zack Sabre Jr vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

-IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi
Oh it’s looking to be one of the best things they have ever done as a pairing for sure
I cannot see any other show topping this one.
Now is that gonna be like a royal rumble or is it gonna be like a battle royal?
Royal Rumble. My understanding is that it will be more serious than the WK Rumbles. It would be great to see them reach out to guys from ROH, ECW, and WWF’s past. I could see Brooklyn Brawler, Homicide, and Tajiri all being in it. Then you have your Suzuki, Bad Luck Fale, Liger in there as well. I’m pumped at the possibilities but want to keep my expectations mild as it will probably be mostly ROH guys no one gives a shit about like the Beer City Bruiser.
I care about The Beer City Bruiser... lol...

Nice good, I know it’s gonna be better than All In’s over budget battle royal.

Worked shoot confirmed?

Brilliant. Loved it.
I’m watching ROH Masters of the Craft right now. There was a great fatal 4 way with Caristico vs. Flip Gordon vs Bandito vs PJ Black.

Kenny King is selling his post-match beatdown from the Honor Rumble. He came out pretending to be blind. Glasses, cane, and a helper. The best part of that is he is calling a match. Muta’s mist apparently smells like laundry detergent and Popeyes Chicken.
Mark Haskins has the best sharpshooter I have ever seen.
(04-14-2019, 07:37 PM)SHC Wrote: I’m watching ROH Masters of the Craft right now. There was a great fatal 4 way with Caristico vs. Flip Gordon vs Bandito vs PJ Black.

Kenny King is selling his post-match beatdown from the Honor Rumble. He came out pretending to be blind. Glasses, cane, and a helper. The best part of that is he is calling a match. Muta’s mist apparently smells like laundry detergent and Popeyes Chicken.

So not only did Muta spit mist on Kenny King, but he stole his lunch before that too? Damn, what a bastard.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
If the NJPW Road To Donakuta, or whatever the fuck it is, is uploaded with English commentary I may check that tonight or tomorrow. Checked yesterday but it was still just Japanese commentary.
Also I hate to say it, the ROH matches at that mania event, they validated why I haven’t been watching ROH.
ROH sucked on their half of the show. I literally put on last nights show as background noise but got sucked into that match.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »