New Japan G1 in Dallas
This is turning into a better weekend more and more.

VIP Wrestling is running a show Friday night. Lucha Bros and Joey Ryan have been announced so far.

NJPW G1 on Saturday

Impact Wrestling Slammiversary has been announced for Dallas on Sunday.

We're going to all three.

Raw is actually in town that Monday as well. Not going to that one but still a nice week of wrestling.

Hey dead, Ill pay the $30 if you want to grab Joey Ryans dick.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Nope, ain’t happening haha! I know where that dudes dick has been.
We got second row tickets for Slammiversary.

So all tickets are now secured. Just have to survive this weekend in Vegas and wait till the 4th of July now.

Looking way more forward to that weekend than this weekend. I dont even fucking want to go this weekend.
I’m for sure looking forward to this all more than All In!
Is anyone keeping up on all the episodes of the Super Jr tourney?! I’ve caught every one of em, it’s taxing, but it’s been worth it!
Just been listening to reviews while I work on stuff. Heard it is the best year ever. Can you give us your top 2-3 matches?
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Well shit, Osprey Vs El Phantasmo last night was a god damn fucking doozy. I though ELP would lose for sure, since Osprey is a made man, and ELP beat him on his first night in the company right before the tournament, but pulled it off again. I see him in the final.

Picking three is so hard. Shingo from LIJ, Marty Scrull, and all three members of Bullet Club have been in absolute fire.
Looks like you are in for a good one in Dallas: Cobb vs Ishii was announced.
If Moxley beats Juice for the US title, there is a pretty good chance he could be in Dallas as well.
Sounds like there is a good chance Jon Moxley is in the actual G1 tournament which could be interesting.
He’s only needed for AEW PPV’s leading up to TNT in what Oct? He’s gonna be featured ALOT in NJPW till then. Especially if he becomes US champ.
I’m hoping he doesn’t. I don’t want a belt just thrown on him.
Woof, just not super believable Juice could beat Moxley.
No but if Mox were to go in there and force a DQ and make himself into a Stan Hanson type that is just a tornado of destruction...I could see it working.
Id pay to see Lean Elbows chase some japs around the arena.
(05-31-2019, 07:45 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Id pay to see Lean Elbows chase some japs around the arena.

May already have haha
Here are the G1 Matches for Dallas. Only A Block. Boooooo but still get to see Tana vs. Okada. That's fucking DOPE.

A Block

Will Ospreay vs. Lance Archer
EVIL vs. Bad Luck Fale
SANADA vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
Kota Ibushi vs. KENTA
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada

Other matches on the card, but those are the Tournament mathces.
Ya I assumed the rest of the matches would mainly be tag matches with the b block.

I read a thing yesterday that said Davey Boy Jr is done with NJPW. Glad we’re catching him at VIP.
Nice little graphic for that opening night tournament matches

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not the best lineup but it’s a reliable main event.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »