Metalhead thread
Woof so many new albums I albums I caught this year. New Immortal blew me the fuck away, but then again I loved the new Ice Nine Kills haha.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Here’s Frank the lead singer of Suffocation wearing a Trump Plaza t-shirt hahahaha, I wonder what his opinion is these days.

I may or may not be going to his last tour with Suffocation when it comes through Kansas City, but like days after that I’ll be at a huge Halloween show with CKY/ Nekrogoblikon and local openers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suffocation should probably call it quits without Frank, or at least stop putting out more albums.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Yaaaaaa I’ve seen Frank with em before, but the last like three times have been with his replacement who just isn’t as good.
So Nergel from Behemoth triggered metal heads and Metalsucks.net when he gave an interview where he was being edgy and he said there is a little bit of Hitler in us all, making an obvious statement about how we are all capable of evil, right after he said there is a little hipster in us all too.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/10/16/ner...ne-of-you/
Imagine if Reign in Blood came out today and how these faggots would react.
I keep telling these fools BLACK METAL ISNT FOR EVERYONE.

A couple releases still coming out this year.
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Familiar with Crawl? Thinking of going and checking them out in a few months. I hadn’t heard of em till their show got booked here in KC. Crazy noise doom shit. The band Haunter opening for them is nothing special, but wanna see Crawl now after hearing em.

https://crawl.bandcamp.com/album/this-sad-cadavr
I’m seeing Dog Fashion Disco Saturday, they are for some reason doing an all acoustic set. I’m excited!!!
Metallica can still play, but theyre too famous so the crowd sucks. It was a bunch of people in thier 40s who only wanted to hear hits.
[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
(10-18-2018, 11:59 PM)MrFattie6745 Wrote: I’m seeing Dog Fashion Disco Saturday, they are for some reason doing an all acoustic set. I’m excited!!!

That got booked here in KC as well, but I passed cause not an acoustic kinda guy.
I’m down with any thing DFD related. They are playing some cool super dive show that is a really nice venue. I saw One Eyed Doll there in the winter.
I’m at the dfd show now, it’s pretty empty but it had like no advertising at all. They really need to get on their ad game. There is some super punk fag with a sickle and hammer stud leather jacket...
A lot of hipsters here too
Man that’s crazy that doesn’t have a good turn out, makes me wonder if the KC show will have a decent turn out and they’ve given it plenty of promo.
Well they didn’t advertise almost at all. No posters anywhere, like one fb post months ago. It ended up being a good show those. Since it was acoustic it was like the songs were all remade to a different style. And I got a sweet ass Toothless Dream hoodie.
(10-19-2018, 12:09 AM)kush Wrote: Metallica can still play, but theyre too famous so the crowd sucks. It was a bunch of people in thier 40s who only wanted to hear hits.

[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
I would still like to go see Metallica, but not for the prices they are charging. I got hit by Iron Maiden twice on some insane ticket prices like that.
When Lars went after Napster I promised myself I’d never spend a dime on Metallica. To this day I have not spent any money on them. I won’t even play them on touch tunes at the bar.
I don’t think I’ve paid for anything by Metallica since around that Napster time as well. And even then pretty sure it was like Kill Em All used on cd from CD Warehouse, so they got no money from it.
« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »