Metalhead thread
Shout out to Chaos.

Kickin this off with some Assjack. I've never seen Hank 3 live except when I saw Superjoint back in the day. This Assjack album was heavy as fuck and had a real SJR vibe.

[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
I love me some Assjack! When I see Hank 3, he did 4 small mini sets and one of em was Assjack.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Thats fuckin awesome. I wasnt feelin the goofy cattle callin album he made or the ADD album. And now hes basically quit making music and touring for like the last three years.
ADD was alright, his attempt at like sludge/doom. If you ever get the chance to see him I highly fuckin suggest it. But depending on the night it could be a marathon.
Next Friday in exactly one week I go see Carach Angren for the 5th time! Easily my favorite of the newish black metal bands I’ve come across.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I kind of wanna peep that Black Dahlia Murder show. I used to be really into them in like 2004.
I’m hella jelly that Black Dahlia Tour ain’t coming to Kc
I discovered this the other day, its really just a demo but i'm looking forward to what they release next...

[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post
The Black Dahlia Murder puts on a great show, you should definitely check them out if you get the chance. The vocalist posts on a metal message board I go to or at least did (haven't seen him lately) cool dude he's gots tons of metal knowledge.

\m/
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
So Phil Anselmo did guest vocals on a new track from Japanese avant-garde black metal band Sigh wtf that wasn't expected lol.

https://www.theprp.com/2018/09/28/news/h...ini-lupus/

[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post

I'm listening to this right now, not exactly my favorite band but its decent so far. Cover art is pretty cool

(09-28-2018, 10:38 PM)Mudkips Wrote:

\m/

I fucking love Cult Leader, they are coming to KC again soon, and I wanna go so bad, but it’s in October when I’ve got like 6 shows I’m going to already, and it’s down in the ghetto at some place no one in town as ever heard of.
Speaking of random phil anselmo appearances, heres a really obscure demo from 93 I just discovered the other day where he's on drums.

[+] 1 user Likes kush's post
Slightly metal related, I’m going to see Dance With The Dead and Daniel Deluxe synthwave goodness tonight!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thats awesome, never heard of Daniel Deluxe before but that new Dance With The Dead album is pretty solid. Since Dance With The Dead mixes lots metal guitar riffs on a lot of their tracks I think they can qualify for this thread, same with Master Boot Record.

DWTD absolutely killed it, and did an amazing cover of Master by Metallica, that was their music with the Master lyrics over it.
Just came across some band called Funeral Chic. Apparently they are a recent Prosthetic Records signing. Sounds a lot like old school thrash and death. Here is Jump off their upcoming album!

This shit straight fire
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Yup that album will likely make my top album list, at the end of the year we should all do a favorite albums list like someone else does that doesn't seem to ever post here like on the other board.

« Next Oldest | The Board | Next Newest »