NBA good bet/bad bet?
i bet my buddy a sweet 5k Russel westbrook vs Lebron James to win MVP. we made it a must win. so either russ/lebron win or no bet = null/ who has the best of this?
TBH LelBron will win but the second choice of Russ is really wise. I don't think he'll play as good as previous years without KD but nonetheless a really good bet. I actually can't think of anyone else being after them, maybe Isiah? He's the modern Rondo but not shit and cancer to the locker room. I'd put him at a number 2 player until the Celtics get a number 1.
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
not sure if serious but IT has very small chance of winning mvp. IT is my boy fo sho tho. i grew up in seattle and was taught UW is life. i love IT. sad when suns traded him

and Brandon Roy is the best basketball player that will never be remembered

we have never seen only heard about it but russ could go triple double all season... im excited just to watch him all year
Oh no I wasn't being serious, just another drunk ramble.
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
i just bet 800$ on harden 8/1 to win mvp. great hedge imo. harden playing pg in the MDA offense = stats
2 weeks into the season im pretty excited. massive numbers from both
i really think harden is winning this. anyone who likes betting nba props should be blind betting harden assists until it moves to 10 or 10.5. books still putting it at 8 for some reason
update, russ and harden are battling for mvp. everything about my bet is great bros
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
Yeah holy shit, good call on Westbrook.
we went to the suns vs thunder game last night. russ going ham all night and homie just keeps going "fuck i hope harden wins mvp" hahahhaha
current odds are harden -110, westbrook+300. 65 games into the season a guy is averaging a triple double and isnt the odds favorite to win mvp. so crazy
« Next Oldest | Sports | Next Newest »