also enjoy Bioshock games
fallout
battle born 

also play ps4 ps3

grew  up on PC 

quake 

dmc 
cs
It’s mandatory all SFU Hump Crew mafuckas her Fallout 76, might wanna jump on that shiza!

I’m on Elder Scrolls Online a lot, any Call Of Duty Zombies mode, Fallouts my jam always will be. A lot of us play Friday The 13th, GTA, current Battlefield but my the next one.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
I prefer whatever is new at the moment. I'm always playing new games and never go back really.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
(06-23-2018, 03:11 PM)5150 Wrote: I prefer whatever is new at the moment. I'm always playing new games and never go back really.
really that is crazy. I just play what's most fun to play.
I love video games. So I literally play every major title every year. I always have and always will. Plus hundreds of non major titles and indies and stuff like that.
[+] 1 user Likes 5150's post
You an Wiggz puttin aome Sony workers kid through college for real haha
Haha. I have no shame in that. I just preordered The Crew 2. The beta sold me. Shits fun.
I got the beta but I ain’t tried it yet, maybe I’ll hit that up later when everyone’s smokin and drankin on chat.
It plays like it's the full damn game. The whole map, every event. I've not ran I into a "wall" yet. I doubt all this will transfer to the full retail version though.
Oh snap, beta multiplayer?
Yeah. I've seen other people scurring around the map.
Oh fuck ya
Hope no one liked Telltale, they pretty much closed today.
Quote:We previously reported that a skeleton crew will remain behind to complete work on The Walking Dead Final Season. That information was inaccurate. Sources who wish to remain anonymous explained that there is a skeleton crew at Telltale, but they will be working on the Minecraft Story Mode project for Netflix. In fact, The Walking Dead team was also laid off today and The Walking Dead Final Season will not be completed. This matches with the statement issued by Telltale games where the company promised to "fulfill the company's obligations to its board and partners." Our sources say The Walking Dead Final Season is set to end after the second episode launches next week."
[Image: 5ewNTO6.png]
Wolf Among Us was pretty based but those sales figures are abysmal
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
So will there be refunds? Because I bought the season pass.

No Wolf Among Us 2? This is BULLSHIT.
I’m laughing my fucking ass off at this
So now I can't platinum The final Walking Dead? Well this is bullshit.
(09-21-2018, 10:48 PM)Wiggz Wrote: So will there be refunds? Because I bought the season pass.

No Wolf Among Us 2? This is BULLSHIT.
I doubt it. Never buy a season pass for episodic games.
[Image: 12N5uGR.jpg]
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »