Fallout 76

Whose dick is hard?
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Fully erect.

I’m crossing my fingers this is a full game, and not like a Fallout Sims. The graphics didn’t look super spectacular, kinda of played down, so I’m guessing this is the Fallout Online that’s been talked about for years now.
Holy shit, when did they make so many games? How the fuck am I supposed to play Fallout 1-75 before this comes out?
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehogg96's post
I wish I liked Fallout games. God knows I've tried numerous times.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
Juat read that this will be a Online Survival RPG similar to DayZ or Rust.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
All speculation. Maybe. But there are literally no details. They "journalist" hawking this story is also the guy that said if this announcement wasnt Fallout 3 Remastered, he'd eat a shoe.

Maybe it is. We'll see. Regardless, If it has Battle Royale of any kind, I will not buy it.
Well the Bethesda crew working on this project are absorbed members of the BattleCry crew, who were making an online multiplayer game for Bethesda.

Don’t expect this to be a full single player epic campaign. As we’ve all seen those take near a decade for Bethesda to churn out, and New Vegas only came out so fast because of Obsidian worked on it in near tandem as Bethesda worked on 3.

Also before Obsidian quit Fallout, they were working on an untitled Fallout Online, which of course Bethesda retains the rights to.

Plus ZOS/ Zenith and Bethesda have talked for years now about wanting to do a Fallout Online.
(05-30-2018, 07:16 PM)Wiggz Wrote: All speculation. Maybe. But there are literally no details. They "journalist" hawking this story is also the guy that said if this announcement wasnt Fallout 3 Remastered, he'd eat a shoe.

Maybe it is. We'll see. Regardless, If it has Battle Royale of any kind, I will not buy it.

every game is now battle royale. there is no other type of video game anymore. all other genres of gaming are now defunct, irrelevant, and obsolete.
Pretty much
Here are the dates and times (last four) for PS4 and the Fallout 76 beta. Yes it is only select days, yes it is only select times, and yes these times are Eastern, so if you wanna participate you need to make sure you are on correct days and times.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When will the game download? Red Dead preloaded like nearly a week ago. FO76, not so much.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
Answered my own question. Had to "buy" the BETA and add it to my download list.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
Ya I was just coming in here to say they officially said on their Fb page that the beta is available for predownload, first day is tomorrow for PS4!
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »