Friday The Humpteenth!
Mandatory Hump Crew Friday The 13th on Friday The 13th tonight boyos!

Let’s get the party filled tonight mafcks! Get us a 8 man FT13th battle fucking royal!

If there ever a good day to play honestly. Also their is a new camper, and it’s double xp double everything!

Wiggz? Dirty? Vader? Gubba? Mrdr666? Boogie? Farris? Affleck? Anybody else?
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
I was actually on till like 5am last night wasnt nobody on.

But whats weird is I played Friday the 13th. Which I never do. Didnt know the date. I wonder if it was some subconscious shit.
I seen that invite ya sent out, I had a buddy over and we were chiefing like Indians watching Lucha Underground shiza, he likes wrestling but had never heard of them.

I am so fucking down to murder that game tonight, I want to get sent to the salt mines!
Where the fuck is everyone
Ill be on in just a bit
Ok soysuckers, I'm going to make a goal of joining up with you next week! Tell me what you all are planning on playing and I'll join up with you!
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Usually were on different games but still chat. Playing F13 because its the date.

What games do you have though? Or planning to get.
I ended up not getting the VR. Maybe at some point but I dropped a lot of money on back to back trips and it was for the best. I have giftcards though and was looking at picking up Fortenite and/or Friday the 13th.
Dont play Fortnite. Thats for faggots who don't play real games.

Friday the 13th is still fun. Me dead and Not Avery are playing right now.

Non VR: Far Cry 5 is awesome. Kingdom Come was awesome.
Pretty sure me and dead got banned from Friday the 13ths servers. I cant get into a public match at all.

Haha.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
You still can’t get in this afternoon? I’ll have to try when I get home from eating Canes.
Anyone know how to mod or hookup someone else's GTA account? A friend of mine plays but doesn't have the time to dedicate to owning 6 million dollar cars and keeps getting killed by rich kids.
Sounding the air horn for more Friday The 13th tonight, cause last night was fun as a mafck.
Gonna fire up some F13 in a bit. Still trying to not suck at this but I have only done two solo sessions and one online battle.
Sent you an invite earlier. Lets get on it boy
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »