The Raw Thread
It is 2019 and the best part of Raw thus far has been a Flair-Hogan confrontation.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Let’s get one more match out of the two of them. We already saw them tarnish some shit in TNA doin a match against eachother.
lana.blacked.exe
Poor Cucksev.
"So this ends with Rusev declaring he's hardcore and he'll take em both"
Ehhhh I mean I didn’t think it was a bad Raw. But not even the Fiend could save that horrible cuck ending.

New commentary team needs awhile to gel for sure. I’m always happy when I get to see a Heavy Machinery match! Viking Raiders Vs OC, I mean it’s hard to hate on that.

Plus, Lesnar throwing around the Mysterio family, that’s what I want out of my wrasslin haha...
The possible payoff for the Mysterio angle is better than I thought:

[Image: Kane.0.jpg]

Wait, that's not right.

Here we are!

[Image: cain-lesnar.jpg]
Gonna skim through Smackdown, and check out the first couple of episodes of WWE Backstage while this records tonight on DVR, hopefully I can come up with enough sports entertainment tonight until WWE 2K20 comes out at 11pm central.
It hasn’t been good lately. Not to say it’s been especially bad...just kind of boring and there. They are building towards Crown Jewel but in an very dull fashion. Brock and Cain aren’t there. Tyson Fury and Braun are over the top but not entertaining. Bray is in a title match but has already been traded to Smackdown. Charlotte and Becky are kind of back at it and Sasha and Bayley are heels with nothing to say. Hardcore title hasn’t been doing much. IC title and US titles are just there. Tag divisions are kind of being rebuilt but there isn’t enough on each roster for it to matter.

And there aren’t too many angles going on unless you care about Shorty G, Roman, and Corbin.
Yaaaaaa between Raw/ Smackdown/ NXT/ NXT UK and whatever random docs n what not they throw up, if I’m able to squeeze 4 hours a week out of it all I enjoyed, them I'm impressed. But that’s literally cutting it all in half and saying I will maybe enjoy only half of what they do.
I don’t know if anyone caught the Smackdown in KC, but I thought the opening promo of Team Flair Vs Team Hogan’s Smackdown members, and the match for it later, was pretty damn good. Also the promo where Lesnar attacks Cain & the Mysterio family in the “doctors office” and Brock F-5’s Mysterio into the wall and his foot dents it, shit was great.
Hmm, finally fast forwarding through Raw, why the fuck are Viking Raiders fighting two jobbers dresses as the Chicago Cubs... jeeeeeeeeeezus.

Also that RKO that Orton gave to Ricochet, my god.
Just finished Crown Jewel...I didn’t catch the full show but the Cesaro match is worth watching as is the Tyson Fury entrance (one of the best EVER).

We got HiaC booking part II with Bray vs. Seth but still least this time there was a satisfying finish.
Based Saudis making harlots cover up for their match.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I’m just getting it on now, but while the event was going on earlier every damn dirt sheet and site had results right in the headlines, so I already know everything.
Man, Tyson Fury was awkward as fuck in the ring.

I did dig that Monsoor Vs Cesaro match. Pretty decent, fluffed by how good Cesaro is though.

I fast forwarded through most of the tag deal, but caught the last bit. Didn’t even bother with kick off show battle royal Mexican kid won, only to go on to lose to AJ.

Team Flair Vs Team Hogan was aight.
I fucking hate this red light shit they do for The Fiend.
Can you watch it in the VR app? I want it to be a 2019 Virtual Boy experience.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »