The Raw Thread
Just make one continuous thread I guess.

Also.

BRAUUUUUUUN!!!
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
WHAT IF IT WAS A WHITE CELEBRITY WHO GOT SHOT!!!
Asuka needs to teach these bitches some respect haha.

Eh started way let, need my fast forward time what can I say.

Also wtf at the men’s elimination chamber match being just for the number one contender spot. That’s dumb.
I hate the brand split shit. Makes everything stupid. Like we dont know which show/champ is the B show.

First womens chamber. Woopty shit. Is it gonna main event too?

Does WWE just mean Womens Wrestling Entertainment now?
oh god you know that women’s elimination chamber will headline it...

I don’t mind the brand split so much, but I do think half of each roster should be fired.
[Image: A8cMKEU.jpg?1]
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
Her music is gon get old real fuckin quick
The Superstar shakeup was blah. Only people I care about coming to RAW are Owen and Zayn and Liv Morgan. Really just Owen and Zayn. Liv doesn't bring substance.

Just read that Vince was wanting William Regal to be the new Smackdown GM. Paige was shoehorned in because of her movie coming out.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
Man it’s almost like all they did was shuffle around jobbers and the under card. I don’t know why I thought I should be excited for it.
Smackdown main event scene looks decent. AJ, Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke. I can live with that.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Yeah, I'm liking how Smackdown looks. I still think Balor would benefit from being on Smackdown.
Agreed. I'm happy SD no longer has Corbin or Dolph. Those fuckers were always the "backup" main eventers and it drove me nuts to think they were anywhere near that level. Not that they couldn't be but their booking always worked against them.

Rusev should have gone to Raw and been a credible threat to Roman and Braun....even Brock. They just kill his momentum at every turn instead. At minimum he should be chasing a lower card championship.
I love Rusev so much. I hate that they don't let him flurish within his own character. The man is way more talented than the character they want him to portray.
I'm sick of WWE apologists who claim Vince is all business and that he truly believes he is putting on the best show possible. Fuck that. Vince and HHH both have that mindset that "if we didn't make you, FUCK YOU." It goes back to that whole brass ring thing too. It's such nonsense. I truly wonder how HHH and Stephanie (and Shane) will run the company.

Going back for a moment, they haven't really made any superstars in WWE since the Cena era. They kind of gave us Orton and Batista as well but all of them were able to benefit from older Attitude Era guys. Now there is just a weird void of talent from 2003 to present day. That is why we have all these great guys from the indy scene and TNA that have been called upon and yet Bobby Lashley is the only "star" from that era to have returned.

NXT gives me hope. I'm not a fanboy. Usually I watch episodes where people debut and then I always catch the TakeOver shows. But it gives me hope in that they are creating new stars and reinventing other people (like Eric Young or Cien Almas). Vince tends to ruin them on the main roster but eventually he will be dead and it will be up to HHH and Co. to end that cycle. The question remains though: will they cutoff someone's balls if they are getting over on their own like Rusev is today or will they try and make him the next breakout star?
Ive said for years I hate when people defend WWE with the 'best for business' argument. Unless you are a major shareholder you should only care about them being entertaining.

WWE is shit and has been shit for a long time.

I watched so much Indy shit from this WM weekend and it was all so good. Then I watched Mania and Raw and I hated wrestling again. Its such dogshit and boring.

What we really need is a legitimate competitor for WWE. Even TNA at its peak was nowhere near the same league.
Just like WCW got Ted Turner, an organization needs a rich as fuck billionaire who WANTS to challenge Vince sparring no expense. That's the only way a new "WCW" will rise. I honestly wish Paul Heyman and CM Punk would run their own wrestling promotion. It would be better than everything with those 2 minds doing creative and booking. (opinion alert!)
Maybe they are smart enough to challenge HHH instead. Wait for Vince to die and then take on the idiot son in law.
[+] 1 user Likes SHC's post
Finally made it through both Raw and Smackdown, Raw for sure has the “raw” end of the deal now. Like SHC was saying that’s a damn good main event scene.

Also I stick by when HHH is in charge for good shits gon get better. Dude is obviously a mark for indie wrestling, and NXT IS better than a lot of Raw and Smackdown.
HHH will still shoehorn himself into every Mania until he dies though. He'll also continue to spend the most money on his Mania entrance. I fucking hate that mans ego.
Haha I love Trips so I don’t mind he shoehorns himself in on Mania, better than him walking around with the title belt amirite? We could go back to that.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »