The fucking news
Well, back to making this thread about WRESTLING NEWS. Mercedes Martinez (Texas wrestler, appeared in the AEW women's battle royal thing, SoCAL AWS Women's Champ) signed with WWE.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
Agag. I wonder if they knew she was almost 40!
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
They gonna actually let her wrestle or is she gonna be a trainer like Del Rey?
Today is a very interesting day for women’s wrestling! Thanks, Twitter!
All women are just crabs in a bucket. Can't stand to see one of them rise up so they always gotta reach up and pull them back down. Cunt or not, the timing of them all to wait until right before she was most likely gonna win Impact's title tomorrow was funny.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
So it had nothing to do with Tessa’s virtue signaling that she tweeted?

[Image: HhcW1Cd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

This isn’t a coordinated attack. Had it been, it would make more sense to do it later in the day or, I don’t know, the day of the show itself! Sometimes shitty things happen to shitty people at shitty times. There sure wasn’t a lot of support being thrown her way and her denial of the incident speaks volumes.
Did she say a naughty word. Oh no. Fucking cancel her!

Cancel all women while were at it.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
And further the homosexual agenda? I think not.
Based and Cornpilled

[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
^^^^ such a satisfying listen!!
WWE has issued an internal decree that going forward, the WWE NXT Women's Championship will be referred to and described as simply the "NXT Championship", PWInsider.com has confirmed. The decision was made to make the remove the gender-specific designation of the championship.
This past week on WWE Backstage, Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch discussed her belief that WWE should stop referring to the women's division as such and just present everything, male or female, as just wrestling, believing that the history had been made and it was time to present things in a more progressive fashion.
WWE's change in how the NXT division will refer to the championship, currently held by Rhea Ripley, is obviously the first step in that direction, but there is no word yet whether Raw or Smackdown will be following suit.
Much stunning. Such Brave.
Some day WWE will be as progressive as Lucha Underground S1.
[Image: Venom-Mob-Article.jpg]
Women are just behind the midgets in terms of quality on a wrestling card. Andy Kaufman is rolling in his grave TBH.

What happened to MY sport fam?!?!
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Nice how a broad who only got popular after calling herself "The Man" now wants everyone to stop focusing on gender. Don't they separate everything into divisions so we know what the fuck belt they're talking about? So is every belt just gonna be called "The NXT Championship"? And tag teams are now gonna be called the Double NXT Champions? Why not just refer to everything and everyone as Marklar?
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
Never mind that shit. Here is a fun match in concept that has been booked for WM week:

[Image: EPApFNUXUAEGkhZ?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Justice Pain (Nick Cage’s actual brother) died.
Cornette FINALLY disavowed Meltzher. Good for Jimmy, bout time!! Now he needs to make up with Bruce Prichard & all will be rite in the world
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
I was listening to Cornette's show this morning and he's funny as hell, but it's just not healthy to carry around that much hate with you lol. I imagine him just busting blood vessels in his eyes every time he thinks about Kenny Omega or the Bucks
His hatred for Kenny is one thing but him ending his friendship with Meltzer is another. I get that Dave is autistic and a mark for himself but he is also very knowledgeable and a fairly decent person. Jim doesn’t have to agree with him on anything but why throw away a relationship that probably goes back 30 years all over a difference of opinion? That is where Jim lost me. The AEW stuff I get. The cancel cultural with the NWA stuff is whatever. But doubling down on your hatred for everything and everyone isn’t healthy as sanderz said. For anyone who wishes to argue that this isn’t new, I challenge them to find a point in time where Jim alienated an entire fanbase and his friends. Usually it was one or the other but not both and not with such a low-level front. His insults have grown weak and repetitive...he is starting to finally show his age.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »