The fucking news
depends how jewish he is rite
Joey Janella, at the last GCW event facing against Psycosis, got injured leaping off the top rope, and met with his surgery today, and was told he would be out for a year... god damn dude. Eh he’ll probably be back on half the time as long as he gets the surgery soon.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
He will never be the same again. You don't ever quite recover from something like this:
NSFL

Other news:
LIJ is getting a new member soon.
WXW and WWE formed an agreement. We may see WALTER work with the WWE.
Neville AKA PAC is now in Dragon Gate.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Oh ya he fucked himself up something fierce, but he’s the bad boy he’ll bounce back somehow. Plus he’s been doing a lot more comedy on his wrestling lately he can switch that style.

Also Walter is one my favorite of the new breed lately. Dude is a monster! Me an my ol lady are going to see him take on PCO soon and we got front row!
What promotion? That will easily tear the house down, trust me!
The Wrestling Revolver, Sami Calihan’s fed. Every event they do is a stacked card of crazy Indy dudes. The event is Tales From The Ring 2.

I’ve caught Tales From The Ring 1, and Penta Does Iowa live. I’ve got the dvds for every show they’ve done though. Only been around a few years, they do at the most like 4 shows a year, but everyone of them is outstanding.
Didn't realize that was somewhat close to me. I'll have to check a show out there some day!
Ya they do Dayton, Des Moines, and whereever Mania is, and I think a Cali one every year at least
I just moved to the Twin Cities area. Haven't yet gotten a chance to check out the wrestling scene.
Apparently Switchblade Jay White is in Bullet Club OG now?
Kebab says WWE has been in touch with him

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-08-2018, 03:23 PM)dead Wrote: Apparently Switchblade Jay White is in Bullet Club OG now?
Yes. It is fucking stupid. I hate the way that shit went down. It felt like backyard wrestling.

Also, the Crown Jewel might get canceled. The Prince who ordered that journalist to be Hardcore Hak'd up is the same guy who is paying the WWE all this money. Republicans and Democrats at the Senate level are urging WWE to postpone.
At the most recent MLW taping, they had Pentagon Jr and Fenix in the ring and had fake ICE agents come and arrest them for cheap heat bahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa, that’s great!
Roman Reigns announces tonight that has been battling Lukemia for like 11 years and it’s back, and he’s letting the title go to go home. Raw just became exciting again!
Becky Lynch is the sexiest female in WWE. Plus she's the best heel on the roster. That's the news.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
Whoa now, theme fighting words. It’s all about that goddess Alex Bliss!
Bloody Becky is pure sex. Her heel attitude eclipsed Alexa ten fold.

Haha. You know, opinions and shit.
A bloody face and an attitude is the furthest thing from sexy for most men who don’t want a more dominant woman than them haha.
Oh...it's sexy to me. I like a bitch for some reason. Not when she's a bitch to me. When she's snappy to others.
Thet just showed slowmo replays of last nights Raw where Becky had her face broken and got a nice concussion which will take her out of Survivor Series.

Way to go Nia.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »