The fucking news
Just make it a news dump, anything interesting ya hear toss it out. Let’s get more use out of this wrestling sub forum.

Uh one of the Uso’s got a DUI, and some steroid Ring was broken up that apparently Roman Reigns had something to do with. Not a good day for that Samoan family.

Richochet and War Machine reported to WWE performance center today... we’ll see how that all goes.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
(01-16-2018, 11:46 PM)dead Wrote: Richochet and War Machine reported to WWE performance center today... we’ll see how that all goes.

Rick O'Shea incoming. Jobbing to Enzo on 205 Live by summer.
I hope WWE doesn't royally fuck up Richochet.

I'm scared.
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
I really don’t think the three of them need to be on NXT at all. Both Ricochet and Warmachine are well enough traveled, and have enough pedigree, that they should just be able to pop up on the main shows. Plus it gets old expecting everyone to go up through NXT, makes it lose some of the surprise.
Ricochet should just show up during the Royal Rumble. I would mark out a little.
That would be a Rumble moment worth remembering! And it worked fantastic for Styles!
I would rather him at least be IC Champ. Nothing against Miz and the Real World Order (Miztourage is a lame name)
Apparently EC3 just cancelled his Indy appearance the same day as the Rumble, and he’s being written off TNA and has no future tapings with them. Same goes for Lashley and Rockstar Spud as far as tapings go, and hype they may show up in WWE.
Lashely would be cool to see come back. I would have no fucking clue who EC3 or Rockstar Spud was if they did show up
Literally noone would care of EC3 was in the rumble.
Apparently Hogan and Jericho were announced to show up at 25th Anniversary Raw, they both said they haven’t been contacted about it.

Nash was announced, but apparently can’t make it for some reason. Probably doesn’t want to blow a quad haha.
EC3 would be good on NXT or Smackdown given the right storyline. No need to put him in the Rumble unless you want to feature him. His 2013 to 2015 work in TNA was good fun. His theme was also probably the best original TNA ever produced.

Spud can fuck off.

Bobby the Bathturd would be fun back in WWE but the dude is still doing MMA and steroids and he had a falling out with Vince. That said, he is twice as good as he ever was in WWE and could still be made into a big star. A Lesnar match would be a good headliner for a PPV.

The Hogan/Jericho stuff sounds like fake newz. I want to see Hogan back no matter what...Jericho can stay away for a while though. Sucks about Nash being a cripple.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
I honestly wouldn't care if I ever see Hogan again. He lost me when he came back just to pander to breast cancer survivors. (my mom is in breast cancer remission and I still get pissed off at WWE doing their awareness month)

Jericho is the GOAT. He can come and go and do whatever he pleases. He should be granted permission and power to literally show up in any promotion at any time he chooses.
It still weirds be out sometimes to see all these TNA main stays on WWE, even if a few of them have been there slightly before.
I don't have the website source but WWE is keeping Hogan fired. He won't be at RAW25. Hogan said he is going to Japan to work with Bullet Club.

Edit: I found the link on my phone.
http://flip.it/jWCwXV
I wish Hogan would die already so we can get the obligatory network specials, blah blah blah on Raw, etc etc and get it all over with.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
Jeremy Borash just signed with WWE.
That'll put some butts in the seats.
Pentagon Jr is the Impact Wrestling (TNA) World Heavyweight Champion now! Beating Austin Aries © & his brother Fenix for the title!

I feel he’s one of the best in the ring right now, this is huge for him, it’s game changing as far as his name being even more out there now too. Impact/ TNA, ROH, and NJPW are the only legit contenders numbers wise for WWE these days post WCW and ECW as well, so here’s to Penta doin it big!
Wooooo!! Pentagon Jr. Is my favorite non-wwe wrestler.
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »