Currently Watching
You know how it goes...

Caught night one of PWG All Star Weekend. Pretty good, although I thought only a handful of matches really stood out. Tag championship with Lucia Brothers vs Chosen Bros was fucking amazing.

In the middle of watching AAW in Illinois, it’s their Defining Moment show. Apparently Sami Calihan vs Fenix is the main event for the title. They’ve had Keith Lee/ Trevor Lee/ AR Fox, Penta vs Cage for the Heritage title, couple of local guys. Been a decent one. They are only 8ish hours away from me, almost thinking of going and checking em out sometime.

Prolly gonna watch Defiant Wrestling 5, or a Progress Wrestling event next.

Using some Wrestling thing from Kodi that Wiggz recommended, think it’s We Love Pro Wrestling or some shit. The Scraper- Indy sub genres which aren’t their links, is stuff to the fucking brim with random Indy shows. Caught NJPW Wrestle Kingdom this year on this, they get loaded up decently fast, escpecially the main Indy shows and WWE.

Also been talkin with my old lady about going back up to Iowa again around Cinco De Mayo to see The Wrestling Revolver, Sami Calihan’s federation. When we went to their last show in October, Tales From The Ring, it was fucking awesome. Stacked card.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
Shit, I'm going to have to add this to my Kodi!
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
The add-on is called Wrestling On Demand.

Works better if you have Real Debrid. Somethings you cant watch at all without Real Debrid.

It has every thing though. Its in the Looking Glass Repository.

One of my favorite add-ons.
Aha that’s the name of it. I was too lazy to exit out of what I was watching on there to look up it’s name. I also forgot I watched ROH Final Battle 2017 as well, loved it excellent PPV. I must have watched Wrestling On Demand for 12 hours yesterday, best tv Saturday in a long time. Gon watch more Progress episodes tonight.
Finally checking out PCW Ultra, not bad it’s their most recent Anniversary show I’m watching. Headline match is Johnny Mundo/ Sami Calihan vs Great Muta/ Pentagon Jr. Prolly watch Progress 61 later.
I kept seeing those results pop up. Had I known about the show, I probably would have gone.

Speaking of, I am leaning towards going to the Elimination Chamber. I can't believe how expensive the tickets are though. The 100 level seats I had last time are now like $400+. Looks like I will just do some mediocre seats instead and hope the show doesn't suck. Smart money says Roman wins and goes to Wrestlemania.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Welp was gonna watch PCW and Progress, but the app on my Kodi today is unbearable to watch, it was interrupting the PCW show every couple of minutes, and it wouldn't even make it 30 seconds into Progress without something going wrong.
Everyone needs to check out these matches:

CMLL
Pentagon/Fenix/La Parka vs. Briscoes w/Rush

Two matches from the 08/04 G1

Kenny Omega vs. Ishii and Ibushi vs. Naito

Both excellent matches.
That’s CMLL match was fucking siiiiiiiiiick. I had always wanted to see Lucha Bros vs The Briscoes, and Rush bs La Park cut great promos despite me not understanding what they said but you could tell they had that whole audience in the palm of their hands.

I’d watch all the NJPW shiza if the fuckin Wrestling app on Kodi would work for me.

Dude I needs me a DL of that Slammiversary I gots to see that!
I'm actually watching Royal Rumble match from 2015. It really was a shit show.

I watched the last two nights of G1 earlier.
Was that the year Roman won when not even the Rock could make the crowd happy? If they only knew then how much worse it was gonna get...

I kinda want to re-up my WWE network, I've been getting into a lot of podcasts lately and most of them are them watching old shows/matches and I want to be able to follow along. I mean hearing Tony Schiavone react to ECW shows or the crazy shit from the Russo era of WCW is funny, but I feel it would be even better with the visuals to go with it.
[Image: u5AkAUY.gif]
Their back catalog is totally worth the money
(08-06-2018, 10:17 AM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: I kinda want to re-up my WWE network

Check your PMs brother.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
Gonna watch Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio WM 27. I remember it being Match of the Night for me but haven't rewatched it since and it's been on my mind.
Great story about that match. I held a Mania party that year. My buddy came over with his then wife and their kids. Their son was obsessed bad with Mysterio, I was rooting for Cody. When Rey lost to Cody I was jumping up and down in the air woooo’ing rubbing it in, and that kid ran off crying. It was his birthday hahaha. I was pretty pissed they hijacked my mania party for their kids dumb birthday, to which they invited like 20 roller derby people I didn’t know over, and we didn’t end up having enough bbq for everyone since I only cooked A brisket, and people started getting mad and leaving. Fuck em.
Haha. I wont even let my sister bring her kids in my house. Fuck all that.

Just finished the match. Yeah. Still great. Commentary was annoying as fuck.

Thats the first match I remember really taking notice of Cody.
I loved vein narcissistic Cody. It’s pretty much what he’s doing right now, just with the added bonus of hot black wife Brandi and da BC.
(08-06-2018, 10:29 AM)Wiggz Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 10:17 AM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: I kinda want to re-up my WWE network

Check your PMs brother.

I think I know what just happened here.

I need one of them things to. My free trials are up. HaHa
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
I got your back Jimmy.

Just watched this:

Fantastic doc about Joey Janella! I’m relatively new to the guy, but I found that shortly after discovering him. Watch his matches against the invisible man, compelling wrestling haha!
« Next Oldest | Wrestling | Next Newest »