Watch Dogs
WWE 2k14
inFAMOUS Second Son
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (PS Vita)
Lego Marvel
Need for Speed: Rivals
[Image: JayD5ivE.png]
We don't have shit on me and deads friend Vader. He has 119 plats. It's pretty much all he does.
[Image: QKR7myw.jpg]
The true trophy whores that frequent the guide websites and stuff are unreal. I just don't see how they make the time for it. Specially to play like every region version of games just to stack more trophies.

I have just noticed that Shadow of Mordor: Game of the Year edition is registered as a separate trophy list. I could buy that version and platinum it again. But that would be the 3rd fucking time I've done that with that game. Fuck all that.

I'm not even finishing Orc Slayer or Goosebumps. Goosebumps I keep hitting too many buttons forcing me to start over to get the 175 turn trophy. I had to try Orc Slayer just because of how bad it is. I can't even get pass some of the levels because my arrows just stop working. HaHa. Orcs everywhere and I can't hit them. It's insane.
Literally the worst game ever made. I got to the Final Boss. It wouldn't die. Looked it up, sure enough. It's a glitch. Fuck that game.
I don't even have one, nerds.
[+] 1 user Likes dead's post
Not about that Trophy life, boy.
I was an Achievement whore way before a trophy whore. I still have a pretty high gamer score compared to other people on my friend list and I don't even play Xbox anymore.

I didn't even care about trophies until PS4. One day my cousin made the comment of how many more trophies he had then me. I said, "Oh yeah?" And proceeded to murder his trophy collection. Now it's 2017 and I have a fucking problem. If "My Name is Mayo" is in your Platinum list. Then you know exactly what I'm talking about.
I need to crack open my achievement list on my old 360, cause I'm pretty sure I didn't get all achievements for any game on that system either.
Games I've 100% or 1000 or "Platinum" on Xbox

Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious
Skate 2
Split/Second
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield 1943
Red Dead Redemption
Madden NFL 11
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Avatar TLA:TBE (the My Name is Mayo of Xbox 360)
Skate
Madden NFL 06
WWE Legends
Madden NFL 09
Fight Night Round 3
NFS: Most Wanted
TMNT

That's 16 for Xbox. Bringing my grand total up to an even 50.

Can I count them that way? No? Still whore'd it out either way.
(08-02-2017, 04:13 PM)dead Wrote: I don't even have one, nerds.

This x100. Not a single one. I did get 100% completion in Red Dead Redemption but that is
probably considered child's play to you guys. Not a trophy hunter. Never have been.
In UFC games and wrestling games i try to get some of the easier ones but i don't go
out of my way to get them.
5150 got closer but we both got close as fuck to platinuming WWE 2K17.

Its a fucking grind. My god. Not worth the time. No skill involved at all but I dont have 1000 hours to put into it.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
Exactly. If WWE2k18 has another trophy linked to career like that I'm going to be bummed.

Im waiting to see the Madden 18 trophy list. If it has any of them to do with MUT then the Platinum is a no go for me. Haha.
I can always log in as you and do those.

Wait. Is it I can log in as you but only play games you bought? I forget.

Either way I can share play do it. Most people quit in the 1st quarter of getting rekt.
I think if you sign is as me, you can only play what my account has bought. So we would have to gameshare. But I'm usually asleep when your online playing. So that's going to be tricky as well. Hahahaha.

I would still love to playing RE7 for you. But gamesharing with my connection on a game like that would be a nightmare.
Resident Evil you dont have to shareplay.

You bought it. So if you sign in as me. You can play that one. Only games I bought will be locked.
I thought you bought it? You sure? I honestly don't remember. I could've swore you had that preordered way in advance like you do Far Cry 5.
Yeah. Thats what I meant. I bought it. Meaning if you log in as TheWiggz, you can play it as me.
Oh ok. You threw me off with the whole, "You bought it." Statement.

Hahahahaha
« Next Oldest | Games | Next Newest »